Who else is...

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Oct light workout series is complete. Sorry I didnt post much, work sucked this hitch. Seemed like one accident or emergency after another and i was lucky just to get a workout in every day.

I start home in 48 hours and gooseapalooza has turned into mooseapalooza. I got a pretty lengthy list to scout and glass in hopes of turning up a cow for the son. Stay tuned....!!

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
go deep
what happened to fall?
it is wierd to see snow on the ground in town in october.
Global warming is taking over.
I don't know, but if this keeps up there's going to be some hungry critters later this winter. Guess that's nature's way of taking out the weak though.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well having a newborn is a great way to kill routine...Essentially I stayed up until 1:45 last night because sleep wasn't really coming with the baby crying. Hopefully I can get in to the gym tomorrow.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Well having a newborn is a great way to kill routine...Essentially I stayed up until 1:45 last night because sleep wasn't really coming with the baby crying. Hopefully I can get in to the gym tomorrow.
I remember for both my boys I was able to take 6 weeks off for leave. So the wife and I separated out our time to keep our sleep. I was always a night owl so I stayed up till 4-5am for feedings and crying baby. The I'd go to bed and she got anything from 6-noon when i would get up. Helped keep us refreshed as we were getting enough sleep.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday
Got part 4 of the Grand Canyon hike in tonight. After a great conversation with bonecollector. 31 mins still on the decent to the river.

Reactions: Timr245

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Finally back to the gym today after a month of recovery/hunting. Feels like I lost my entire year’s worth of training. 49 minute total body giant sets & my butt is whoopt. On the plus side, all of my nagging aches and pains are gone....Feels good.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I got a short chest workout in this morning. Goal through the sleepless phase with the little one is just to maintain some level of consistency.

Reactions: marcusvdk