Who else is...

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Just got hooked up with a free 30 day trial at Snap Fitness so I'm going to take full advantage of it!
No good for running here, currently 91 degrees, I'll use the gyms treadmills haha

Reactions: marcusvdk

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
1st time working out in an actual gym in about 8 years....got 55mins of legs in followed up with a 1 mile run & about 10 mins of stretching/cool down. Kinda nice having some fancy equipment hahaha

Reactions: marcusvdk

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
if you want to eat like a pig, drink like a fish. Row a boat down the salmon river for 5 days. we ate, drank and laughed hard for 5 days. weighed the same, when I got home. the confluence of the salmon river and the snake river at hells canyon just makes me feel small.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Started a new position last Monday within the corporation I work for, not so physical of a job anymore. Good news is I'll have more time being that my office is at my house now. Debating on every other day run in the morning, maybe a loaded pack a couple days, for bad weather I do have a recombinant bike and some weights. Try a bike different things and see what works I guess.