Who else is...

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Goal was 175 on 8/5, made it with 3 days to spare. Should celebrate with some cake and beer, LOL!

Should add that I dropped 24 pounds in around 2 months just with diet change, and scaling back on intake. Don't exercise much due to my job and kids keeping me very active.
View attachment 27701
Congrats man! Nice to see it when discipline pays off!

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Nice work deep!

I’m all about the weight maintenance until my purge called deer season happens. Then it’s a guarantee 10-15lbs or your money back on the the Wyoming high country’s tab!
I hear you. I don't know where I lost most of this weight from, belt did go in 2 notches, but really didn't have a gut to begin with???
I used to just use hunting season as my weight loss program, always end it a lot lighter than I started it. Just decided that rather than ride the roller coaster, try eating right, and keeping it on more of a normal routine.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I hear you. I don't know where I lost most of this weight from, belt did go in 2 notches, but really didn't have a gut to begin with???
I used to just use hunting season as my weight loss program, always end it a lot lighter than I started it. Just decided that rather than ride the roller coaster, try eating right, and keeping it on more of a normal routine.
Bet it was visceral fat, the kind that you really don’t want much of.

Reactions: marcusvdk

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Friday - Back to body part split routines to get the volume up. Started with bi’s / tri’s today, then I packed a 40lb bag of corn out in the woods 1.3 miles to get an “inventory” of bucks near my house. Pack was 55lbs total as its loaded up with water and everything for hunting also.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Man I wish haha. If I run 10 miles and lift for an hour my total for the day is about 3600. Normal days with cardio or strength I burn around 2400.
At 6’5 and 235 I tend to burn them up...

But on the other end I need lots of food backpacking which equals weight.

Reactions: marcusvdk