Well I did it...

EOHunter

Jan 26, 2016
Eastern Oregon
I finally bit the bullet and applied for Wyoming antelope 90-1. First time ever applying for out of state hunting, so I expect when I draw that the forum members will be lining up to share honey holes, I am really looking for exact coordinates of honey holes so I don't have to play any guessing games! :):) In fact if someone could have one tied to a fence post for me when I get there I would appreciate it.

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
anywhere in Wyoming antelope is pretty dang good..alot more numbers there than in s e Oregon,good luck in 90,they are there.

Ridgerunner

Feb 21, 2011
UH hit it in the head. Lock your bullets up for 24 hours at least, it'll make the hunt more enjoyable I promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
UH hit it in the head. Lock your bullets up for 24 hours at least, it'll make the hunt more enjoyable I promise.
I love it. Reminds me of antelope hunting with my dad. He loved to eat game. I'd draw a great tag and every buck we would see he would keep saying...."that looks like a good one". It took me a couple hunts to figure out I need to overcome that influence...ha ha!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Coming from eastern Ohio/Western PA, I got nothing but time on the road. lol
Definitely builds that anticipation as you drive. However, when the hunt is over, I'd be really nice to get home a little quicker to relax and care for the meat.