Trumps Inauguration

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
They are career politicians and nothing more.

The sad thing is that the state that they come from will vote for them no matter what and they can stay in office until the day that they die if they want. It doesn't matter if there is a R or a D behind their name. Until the people of their respective states decided that enough is enough nothing will be done about it.

I know people that will vote for a person just because the have a R or a D behind their name. They don't care about what he or she has done or what they plan on doing, they just vote for the party and it is usually a straight party line vote. If there was a box on a ballot that you could check to just vote for on party these people would check it.

It is the same for court judges, this is where my pet peeve is at. Once they are appointed to their court they will never have to leave. The ones that come up on the ballot to be retained or fired are always retained.

There are too many people out there that are just a bunch of sheep and follow the leader lead them down the path.

boiler

Dec 26, 2015
Indiana
Great speech! I feel like a new man! Sooo glad to see Obama go! Hopefully the end of political correctness!!!

Last edited:

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
Today was amazing we got in line at 5am and we where front and center of the standing area we stood shoulder to shoulder for 8hr it was so cool to be there .prould to be an America

mnhoundman

Veteran member
Oct 25, 2012
Minnesota
Loved Trump's speech. It could not have been better. America first!
Dam right! Sick of these cowards trying to start a war in our own country! I guess it's already been started! Acting like a bunch of whining babies, grow up!! No respect for our country or the people protecting it! You don't like it leave!!

Last edited:

TimberJunkie

Feb 13, 2015
Central Point, OR
I will miss the Obama family. True class, many of you may not agree with anything he did, but my life has been better over that las eight years for sure. I hope Trump can find the integrity and honesty to be a first class citizen the the POTUS should be. He is like a high school boy going through puberty, just has to get it all under control and have some patience, and hopefully it will all fall in line.

At least there has already been a push to keep federal lands under federal management, thats a true win for the hunters and anglers.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I'm glad to see your life is better.

I was wondering what happened to the part of mine that got worse. At least now my suffering is accounted for.

Cheers!

Conrad8899

Oct 15, 2011
Casper Wy
When Ur the President. Or any one in charge. And if U say don't do it. And there is no consequences then U are not respected. When Obama drew the red line in Syria. And did nothing. The world took notice....

WY ME

Very Active Member
Feb 4, 2014
Wyoming
At least there has already been a push to keep federal lands under federal management, thats a true win for the hunters and anglers.
On his way put the door Obama created another 1.3 million acre monument in Utah. That sounds like another loss for hunters and many others in that state.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
On his way put the door Obama created another 1.3 million acre monument in Utah. That sounds like another loss for hunters and many others in that state.
He made 1 on Nevada too. Bill Clinton also made a bunch of national monuments while he was walking out the door.

TimberJunkie

Feb 13, 2015
Central Point, OR
Monuments don't mean no hunting. It all depends on the lands they encompass and who manages them. We have a huge monument in Southern Oregon which I don't agree with for other reasons. But it's open to all hunting and fishing. It's mainly BLM lands, I would check to see what the regulations are in these areas before assuming the worst. There may be increased opportunities due to road closures, better habitat funding, etc. They are all different.

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
It's our last night here in DC and what a day it was we road the subway to Arlington cemetery and the trains where packed like sardines with pink pussy hat protesters so I yeld out thank god for President Trump and they all shut up and looked like they wanted to kill me it was awesome this went on all day I see hundreds of men with pink pussy hats I seen ten year old girls with signs that said my pussy grabs back ,f--- trump , I seen the protesters outside of Arlington cemetery as I was walking threw a massive crowd a police car and a ambulance where trying to cross and they dident give a crap I had to get in front and help move them out of the way for the most part they where mean and nasty and then to top it off they left there trash signs all over the ground.

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
I used to be against term limits, but with the recent Supreme Court ruling of unlimited PAC & Corporate money to candidates campaigns, its now all about $$$. The ultimate term limit is found in the ballot box, but now everything is totally on the incumbents side. Unless someone dies or decides not to run for reelection, a new comer doesn't stand a chance.

Yes it will take a Constitutional Amendment, almost impossible to do.
Yep Cowboy...and if one of the incumbents does croak, they'll appoint someone as bad or worse as a fill-in until re-election time, and then they have some name recognition.....bunch of crooks and thieves the whole lot of them IMO anyway.

highplainsdrifter

Very Active Member
May 4, 2011
Wyoming
Last edited:

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Monuments don't mean no hunting. It all depends on the lands they encompass and who manages them. We have a huge monument in Southern Oregon which I don't agree with for other reasons. But it's open to all hunting and fishing. It's mainly BLM lands, I would check to see what the regulations are in these areas before assuming the worst. There may be increased opportunities due to road closures, better habitat funding, etc. They are all different.
They can change the rules at any time too.