Trumps Inauguration

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
So the wife and i are going to the Inauguration and we have tickets to get in I'm not one for crowds but I'm looking forward to this and be a part of history this should be intersting with all the protesters and bikers for Trump
il be posting pics on my IG gangstaplum

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Protesters need to keep it under control and remember Trump will back law enforcement, not the terrorist organizations created by the last president. Good luck and keep us posted!!!!

gypsumreaper

Mar 13, 2014
Good luck and be safe, with the way the protestors have been attacking Trump supporters it makes you wish you could pack a firearm for your own safety.
We talked about this tonight, and we're all trying to think back of there was any huge riots when Obama was elected the first time. Or if everyone just took it as it was and went on with life. It's been a tough election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
most are ,that's why trump got elected.
I think these rioters, who have gotten used to getting away with everything under obama , are going to have a rude awakening once trump is pres.
I am actually looking forward to the next few years

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
yeah that's about all any liberal can say when confronted with truth.

usually followed by name calling.

Jun 29, 2016
Coastal Maine
Usually at any demonstration there are 95% folks who want to used the right of free speech and the right to assemble to voice their viewpoint on some matter. The other 5% want to voice some similar view and just want their time or much worse there always some A-holes who just want to cause trouble. They will be the ones breaking windows and flipping cars. They give the whole demonstration a bad name. Like that church that spouts off at servicepersons funerals. Looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

hoshour

Veteran member
TV news has figured out they get much higher ratings and make a lot more money from ads when they turn news into controversy and fan the flames. It's gotten to where there are no objective news outlets anymore and they really don't even try to be.

Never in my lifetime have people said they refuse to accept a new president's election as valid, no matter which party it was. I hope it doesn't take a huge war or disaster to get people to work with the other side and act and speak respectfully again, but it might.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Never in my lifetime have people said they refuse to accept a new president's election as valid, no matter which party it was. I hope it doesn't take a huge war or disaster to get people to work with the other side and act and speak respectfully again, but it might.
I dunno about that.. A lot of folks seemed to not accept the legitimacy of Obama's election

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
True, but those folks did not loot and riot because of it....

You may not respect the person, but at least respect the position no matter what party is in control.

I dunno about that.. A lot of folks seemed to not accept the legitimacy of Obama's election

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Fact checking: all of the above are true statements (unfortunately).
I'm all for lending a helping hand, but not for continued support and providing non-essential items. The system has gone to far and not helping, but hurting those it was intended to help thus causing animosity from those who provide said programs.
Unfortunately, whoever tries to fix this issue, or cycle, will be a prick and very unpopular.

One another note; the protests and refusal to attend a presidential inauguration are tasteless. It's history, be a part of it no matter what side with which you're involved. Respect the position and the results of the leader of the free world.

All I can say about the above comments is "wow".

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Apparently you're offended by the word "wow" I guess. No name calling going on here.
no.I am offended by those who cry for unity but do all they can to oppose it.

but let's at least be honest, your use of "WOW" was posted with the intent to offend.

I am ok with that. what offends me is those who lack the courage to admit their intent.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
True, but those folks did not loot and riot because of it....

You may not respect the person, but at least respect the position no matter what party is in control.
Oh. I didn't know we were talking about looting and rioting. Hoshour simply stated he had never seen people refuse to accept a presidents election. I would disagree with that.