Tomorrow's The Day

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Good luck getting better and hopefully you will be 100% by hunting season.

I hope I'm able to say " use my treadmill " when I am your age. I am half your age and I don't like to utter those words. lol

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
This afternoon I am going to walk to the mailbox and back, about 1/2 mile r/t, but Dr orders, I have to use a walker.

I turn on the tv and watch it while I am using the treadmill, otherwise pretty boring. Already 1 hour on it. I didn't go outside because my wife was gone and I want her around in case in need her.

Finsandtines

Very Active Member
Jun 16, 2015
Florida
Glad to hear things are going well CC. My back surgery was postponed until September 12. I was supposed to go under the knife last Wednesday. I literally feel your pain. I can’t wait to get this thing fixed.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Sunday morning....Woke up this am a little stiff and sore. Been hitting it pretty hard all week (at least for an 80 year old goat who had major back surgery 9 days ago!), seems like a little rest is in order. Still do some treadmill walking, but that will be it. Will start again tomorrow morning with a long walk...after morning coffee of course! Thanks for all the support!