The 2019 Mule Deer Success Thread!

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Great bucks. Congratulations to both of you. What boots are you and your dad wearing? They look perfect for sneaking up on things.
Seeing is how I am not an official sponsor of the forum (yet) I wont go into too much detail out of respect. Its my company, leather moccasins with a built in insole and dual layer leather bottom. You can shoot me a message for details. Thanks for noticing!

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
Seeing is how I am not an official sponsor of the forum (yet) I wont go into too much detail out of respect. Its my company, leather moccasins with a built in insole and dual layer leather bottom. You can shoot me a message for details. Thanks for noticing!
I noticed them as well. I was wondering how they did around cactus. Look comfy.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Western Hunting...nothing like it. I drove 1,500 miles one way to hunt in very windy and snowy conditions for 5 days. I was able to glass up 10-15 bucks per day along with seeing elk, goats, & yotes while the 3 camps back near the trailhead were seeing only 2-5 deer per day. 🤣 One of the other "road hunters" asked, "Did you see the lights going straight up the mountain before dawn- those guys are insane?" All I could do was chuckle. I told him you've got to go where the deer are, they do not come to you.
Saw 4-5 good bucks and lots of 100"-125" bucks daily. I was able to take a nice buck on day 4 and my hunt partner took a nice buck day 5 before a big storm blew through.

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Western Hunting...nothing like it. I drove 1,500 miles one way to hunt in very windy and snowy conditions for 5 days. I was able to glass up 10-15 bucks per day along with seeing elk, goats, & yotes while the 3 camps back near the trailhead were seeing only 2-5 deer per day. 🤣 One of the other "road hunters" asked, "Did you see the lights going straight up the mountain before dawn- those guys are insane?" All I could do was chuckle. I told him you've got to go where the deer are, they do not come to you.
Saw 4-5 good bucks and lots of 100"-125" bucks daily. I was able to take a nice buck on day 4 and my hunt partner took a nice buck day 5 before a big storm blew through.
View attachment 28747

View attachment 28748
Way to go Bill, great buck!!! Love the road hunters 🙄.

Reactions: Bonecollector

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
View attachment 28747

View attachment 28748
Congrats bill great buck

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
View attachment 28747

View attachment 28748
Awesome! looks like a really big body, Congratulations!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
View attachment 28747

View attachment 28748
Congrats! Way to get it done!