Thank You Nikon!!

backstraps

Oct 27, 2011
Hey thats Good News. I love to buy products from Companies that Value there Costumers.

I have Nikon and Swarovski EL optics and I think Nikon Monarcs are pretty darn good glass for the money.

I am going through this with Hoyt right now on a minnor issue and it sounds like they are going above and beyond to make sure it is fixed.

Bitterroot Bulls

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2011
Montana
I have heard some horrid accounts of Nikon Customer Service, so it is good to hear this positive experience. I recently sent in my Demo ED50 to have the focus knob loosened up. They did it for a small charge , and loosened it up a little, but not as much as I would like. Hopefully it loosens up a tad more. I still love that scope, though, excellent optical performance for the size.

bman940

Jan 4, 2012
N. Tx
www.nikonhunting.com
Spotter

Brook's check out Nikon's new PROSTAFF 5, 60 and 82 mm Spotting Scope. New design and great quality for a
great price. For bino's we have a number of new model's for 2012 with many outstanding feature's and the
quality you have come to expect from all Nikon Optic's.
In case you are looking for a new scope, wehave a huge Promotion going on right now on scopes 12 power and up. $50-$100 off, great deal on a longrange/precision scope!
Drop me a note if I can answer any question's for you.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff