Should have asked for a Warrant

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The police are trying to prevent crime.
Unfortunately you can’t comprehend that.
There’s no need to be so paranoid unless you have something to hide.
are they though?
sounds like minority report. crime can't be prevented by cops.
I don't think it is wrong to be paranoid of those who think otherwise.

Reactions: Hatchet Jack

Extractor

Jun 7, 2015
Appleton, Wisconsin
Yes, we have rights, but we are also a nation of laws. Most police are public servants that truly do want to do what's right and help people while enforcing our laws. Everybody wants crime to go down, but they also want to give the police a hard time and make their job harder. Are there bad apples in the police, of course! We have a population of over 334 million people, there are bad people sprinkled in every facet of life.
When did our country lose common sense?

These guys were wearing vests and carrying guns because PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! Would you do the work they do without a vest and gun? The gun owner could have refused but for what? Just show them the guns and everybody wins. You are checked off the list and they go on with their duties.

My $.02
So just give up your rights and move on, that's much easier than standing up for the rule of LAW. If you give up your constitutional rights so easily, you likely don't deserve them.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
it amazes me how many are so willing to trade their freedom for security.
the man jumped through all the hoops when he bought the guns and the plain fact is, even though he compromised already, he is still being harassed.
whether intentional or not it is still harassment.

it is also undeniable proof that no amount of compromise will ever be enough.

mass shootings will decrease only when people admit their hearts are black and stop embracing all things evil.
until then this society will continue to reap what it has sown!

and that is as it should be.

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
"The guy did nothing wrong." Correct ... but you're missing the point.
"They are curious and want to see his guns." Exactly!! That's the point.

These days there are School shootings or Mall shootings nearly all the time.
Afterward there's usually someone who says they suspected something but didn't do anything. It's the police's job to be curious and investigate when they suspect something ... like someone buying a bunch of guns in a short period of time. So they investigated. Good for them!!
If you just answer their questions and show them the guns they'll see you're legit and leave. Then they'll have time to work on others things.
Maybe their suspicions will lead them to someone about to commit a crime and they can stop it. Awesome!!
Better that than standing at the door arguing with them when you've "done nothing wrong".

But everyone must make their own choice. This is a dead horse. So long...
you don’t care much about your rights, do you? Willing to hand over your manhood to the govt for no reason.

You just said its okay for a cop to do illegal research on you and determine what he thinks is right. That the gun purchase was documented shows illegal activity on the part of the police. Those records are supposed to be private and destroyed after the purchase - not retained or monitored.

we are supposed to have the right to due process, innocent until proven guilty, etc. that some kids got shot up in a school while the cops stood in the hallway outside the room and did NOTHING. Has no effect on my rights.

The main thing the video does is show how the govt is watching and tracking everyday citizens. Not exactly legal.

wake up

Reactions: kidoggy

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
I'm wide awake.
I know some seemingly "everyday citizens" are into some really bad shit which endangers everyone ... and they hide it pretty well.
I'm glad the police are looking for them ... good job!!
If that means they watch and track me I couldn't care less ... I'm not doing anything wrong and I don't have anything to hide.

Now before you guys accuse me again of not earning / respecting my freedom (blah, blah, blah) please know I was in the Army for 27+ years so I earned every bit of my freedom, and I fought for your right to be free also, which includes your right to say whatever you want and even insult me. So have at it ... you're welcome.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
just because you have nothing to hide, does not give them the right to search. if you want to let them, go for it. but you are giving up everything you claim to have fought for.

and actually, you fought for other nations right to be free. I already was long before you joined.
but hey, stay full of yourself. it is your right to do so.

peace out !

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
^^ I thought you guys were against name calling and insults. When you don’t have anything useful to say … you probably shouldn’t say anything.
ROTFLMAO! you should practice what you preach.

and stop pretending to be offended by name calling. it is your go to move when you got nothing. which is pretty much always.

post 43 is merely one example.

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Of course you were already free before I joined the Army ... that was thanks to the members of all the services dating back to the Revolutionary war who were willing to fight and die to give you that freedom. I merely spent 27 years making a small contribution to continuing that mission. You seem to enjoy your freedom of speech quite a bit ... too bad you don't seem to appreciate the effort that went into giving it to you. Regardless, talking to you is pointless, and I'm sure the other Forum members are tired of this so I'm out. Goodbye.