Official Wyoming Draw Results Thread!

Airborne1

Sep 20, 2011
Springfield, Illinois
I didn't get in the draw this year but can't believe area 69 requires at least 4 pp's now? Thought about going back in 2016 but it looks like it will be a longer wait. Deer hunt area 89 jumped up as wellin regards to pp's required.

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
I drew my elk tag, not sure whether to be happy or not seeing the number of tags they gave out unexpectedly. Didn't draw antelope or Deer, again.

bigsky2

Mar 9, 2011
Does anyone know how to change your mailing address on the G&F website? I moved and I want to make sure my tags get sent to my new address!

Triple BB

Jun 22, 2013
Wyoming
Gonna be a busy summer and fall. Drew my first choice additional white tail tag along with antelope & elk for the second year in a row. I also lucked out on one of the few WY DIY sheep tags. Now I just need to pick up my region G deer tag sometime between now and Sept. My 12 year old girl drew an area 16 bull tag year last on her first try. This year she drew another good bull tag with long draw odds. Might have to start party permitting with her next year...

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
Does anyone know how to change your mailing address on the G&F website? I moved and I want to make sure my tags get sent to my new address!
I think you can just change it through the ELS (application) service. I'd call them in a few days though to make sure that would work after the draw.

ROGER SANCHEZ

Dec 3, 2012
Struck out on antelope! 1 PP on the special draw. It had decent odds last year but 0% chance this year according to the draw odds report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allnighter

Jun 21, 2013
Drew deer but didn't get the lope tag that was a 100% for as far back as the records go for my points. Wamp wamp