Official Post Padding Thread

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed... The DIY aspect is what drew me to Eastmans in the first place. Without it, it's just another trophy hunting magazine. I hope they stick to more DIY hunts, and don't cave to the guided hunts just because they produce more and bigger trophies.
I couldn't agree more!

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
This little guy was crossing the road with mom yesterday and fell down in the road and just laid there. I got out and picked it up to move it off the road and it sure got mad about it and so did mom down in the brush! Was 1/2 expecting her to come after me but she didnt and it sure took off into the brush when I put it down! Should of looked to see if it was a little buck or doe but didnt think off it at the time.

060313_1416[00].jpg

packmule

Veteran member
Jun 21, 2011
TX
Packmule you should be shot for giving that poor innocent child that propaganda. I'll send you some real reading materials to give him so he'll grow up healthy and balanced. ROLL TIDE!!!
This just in...#1 ranked QB recruit for 2014 just said he's going to College Station....:D

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I took all my trimmings from deer to the meat locker and had deer bacon made. Man, was that a good choice. Very lean and fantastic taste.

041.jpg042.jpg

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
.30-06 Weatherby Vanguard MOA -- Primarily use it for deer and antelope
023.jpg

Tikka t3 hunter .300 win mag - Elk.
024.jpg

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Man this site is not helping me. I have to remember over 350 Spanish and English words and definitions for tomorrow's final. Do they not know I am in hunting mode? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
When you are a man....sometimes you wear stretchy pants....in your room....it's for fun.

My wife alway calls my Kuiu and and Arcteryx pants my "stretchy pants".

Last edited:

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
When you are a man....sometimes you wear stretchy pants....in your room....it's for fun.

My wife alway calls my Kuiu and and Arcteryx pants my "stretchy pants".
You are comfortable in your manhood when you dress like this. I also have the sweats, slippers, and a tattoo to match.

006.jpg

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
I am off to give blood at the Red Cross "blood bus". I am a good bleeder. I hope i never fall dawn in the woods.......anymore.

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
weather for Rancho Cucamonga CA
TOnight

Patchy
Fog
Low: 55 °F
WEDNESDAY

Patchy
Fog