"I'm in the cocaine colored Prius!"

"America!"

-"did you just yell America when you stomped the gas pedal?!"

Best movie ever! "Gator needs his gat back you punk a$$ bit(h!"

NV Creeper

Sep 24, 2013
Reno, NV
Successful scouting/hunting trip!

Thanks NVBird'n'Big, I'll be sure to update pics after the hunt. A lot of good bucks out there....
Well I couldn't find the wide one I was looking for but after 2 days of looking around I couldn't pass up this buck. The storms out in 076 had pushed the lopes down much lower than on my scouting trip 3 weeks ago. We scored it(after some Crown and a couple cold ones) at 79 7/8". Great hunt, lots of fun!

Attachments

NVBird'n'Big

Veteran member
May 27, 2011
Reno, NV
Well I couldn't find the wide one I was looking for but after 2 days of looking around I couldn't pass up this buck. The storms out in 076 had pushed the lopes down much lower than on my scouting trip 3 weeks ago. We scored it(after some Crown and a couple cold ones) at 79 7/8". Great hunt, lots of fun!
Hey I know you! I saw this pic last week, awesome buck!

Drhorsepower

Veteran member
May 19, 2011
Reno, Nevada, United States
That is one fine specimen. Congratulations sir.

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
Great buck there! Congrats!

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Great buck!

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Very nice, great buck. Ihave seen some reallly tall bucks on 073 on my way up to Jarbige but they didn't have that great curl
that you buck has. Congtats!

luckynv

Aug 3, 2014
Henderson, Nv
Back from scouting, saw cows in the Bull area and Bulls in my cow area. Lots of antelope and Several real nice muelies. I was very disappointed to see the sheepherder and sheep in the wilderness. Anyone have any experience of how Elk react to sheep-the domestic kind? Thanks and God bless ya'll

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Not sure with the elk but they will move the deer out of the area. The sheep crap all over the place and stink up the hills bad. I assume the same would happen with elk but they stink too.

bigmoose

Jan 2, 2012
Yerington Nevada
Some landowners in Colorado will run their sheep along their property lines during hunting season. The idea is that this will keep the elk from leaving their property. The elk will avoid the sheep.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Didnt find IKIC a prius out there but I did find some antelope! Dont think I found the 1 I want to put a 270 in opening morning but got some good ideas on where to start looking when I go back atleast! Had a great time! Saw a couple worth another look but they were to far away and the heatwaves were killing me. Got alot of pics but havent got them off my camera yet.

woodtick

Veteran member
Feb 24, 2011
Jim Bridger County, Utah
Thats one heck of a nice goat man!!