NRA

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I doubt that it will change very much with new leadership.

I didn't notice much difference from the last few leaders.

But some priorities may change.
yup. NRA, LIKE THIS NATION IS DOOMED. the swamps cannot be drained when the members are the swamp.

Reactions: mnhoundman

Lou (Louis)

Aug 10, 2023
NorCal
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but if he did what he's charged with, then he's a jackass.*
Wonder if this means that the NRA will decrease the number of daily emails to 200?

*NB: NRA member and supporter

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Stole 11 million and has to pay back 5 million. Another win for corruption.

The longtime head of the National Rifle Association, Wayne LaPierre, misspent millions of dollars of the organization’s money, using the funds to pay for an ex...

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I voted in their annual elections of Directors and I hope I started a change. I didn't vote for a single incumbent Director and I didn't vote for anyone recommended by the current leadership. I only voted for members who had been nominated by friends and other members. I also wrote in my name. IMHO they need to start over and get back to the ideals and roots that got them started.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I voted in their annual elections of Directors and I hope I started a change. I didn't vote for a single incumbent Director and I didn't vote for anyone recommended by the current leadership. I only voted for members who had been nominated by friends and other members. I also wrote in my name. IMHO they need to start over and get back to the ideals and roots that got them started.
You should of let us know, I would of written down your name also.

• Love
Reactions: Colorado Cowboy