Meet my new son!

Backcountry Stalker

Nov 26, 2012
Las Vegas
Congrats Backountry, you are blessed. I never had any children of my own, but I get to be a step dad. Those 3 girls and my wife are the best thig thats ever happened to me.
Thanks Timber....DITTO bro!

Congratulations!
Thank you :)

Congratulations Backcountry Stalker on the birth of your new son and that adventure! Having kids and family is an awesome journey! Life's journey can take you to a place that is not on any map. Enjoy the moments.
Thanks Kevin and I plan too :)

Oh my goodness!!! Too cute! Congrats!!
Thanks Jen...I'll be sure to let him know he received his first compliment from a "woman" (haha, got it right this time) that's NOT in his family lol :p

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my happiness & joy by introducing everyone to my new (only) son :)! His name is Zayn. He was born yesterday (Jan. 10th) at 3:19pm. Came in at 6 pounds 6 ounces....This my friends is what life is ALL about right here! :D And I couldn't be more happier!
Awesome Backcountry. I love his name, and especially the way it is spelled. January 10 was my dad's birthday!

When he's 10 years old start buying him points in Arizona. It's only $26.50 for a non-resident youth license, and $7.50 per specie until they are 21. I have 5 boys and a daughter. My oldest is 22 and he is only a year or two away from a premium elk tag :)

Last edited:

Backcountry Stalker

Nov 26, 2012
Las Vegas
I see some monster bucks in his future! ;)
:) And, believe me. I pray I'm able to enjoy & share EVERY SINGLE one of them with him!

Awesome Backcountry. I love his name, and especially the way it is spelled. January 10 was my dad's birthday!

When he's 10 years old start buying him points in Arizona. It's only $26.50 for a non-resident youth license, and $7.50 per specie until they are 21. I have 5 boys and a daughter. My oldest is 22 and he is only a year or two away from a premium elk tag :)
Thanks alot UH! Thanks for the compliment on his name. My wife and I chose that name when we were engaged 8 years ago. With the hope of naming our son with it in the future. That time finally arrived :) The spelling I came up with just to be unique. I'm sure your dad was a decent man then because "stars" are born on that day lol ;). And, I truly appreciate the advice. I will make that happen for sure (Lord willing) I think that would be a special gift for the both of us

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
Congrats on the new hunting partner! My boys are 9 and 6, and both of them hunt with me regularly. I don't know if Nevada has anything like this, but in MN, we have lifetime licenses for certain things. Both boys will never have to buy a small-game, fishing, or archery deer license ever in their lives. That's the best gift you can give your children. Have fun!

Backcountry Stalker

Nov 26, 2012
Las Vegas
Congrats on the new hunting partner! My boys are 9 and 6, and both of them hunt with me regularly. I don't know if Nevada has anything like this, but in MN, we have lifetime licenses for certain things. Both boys will never have to buy a small-game, fishing, or archery deer license ever in their lives. That's the best gift you can give your children. Have fun!
Thanks bro! I'm not sure if we have something like that...I'll definiately look into it.