Meet my new son!

Backcountry Stalker

Nov 26, 2012
Las Vegas
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my happiness & joy by introducing everyone to my new (only) son :)! His name is Zayn. He was born yesterday (Jan. 10th) at 3:19pm. Came in at 6 pounds 6 ounces....This my friends is what life is ALL about right here! :D And I couldn't be more happier!

Shaun

Jan 7, 2012
Congrats Back Country! Joy is right my son was born Dec 8th and he is amazing!

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
An arrow, a bullet, into a 200" buck cant beat that feeling of accomplishment! Its a day you will relive forever. Congrats to all involved. Mine is 10 months old. She is a firecracker! Brings a whole new drive to that old alarm clock firing off.

Speaking of alarm clocks. To save money you can probably unplug it. You have a really really loud one now that is very reliable. :)

Bitterroot Bulls

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2011
Montana
A HUGE congrats!

I always described the birth of my first as a "reboot." It is like the old world faded away, and a whole new one started right then.

Mine are 8,7,6,4,and 2.

Backcountry Stalker

Nov 26, 2012
Las Vegas
Congrats! He's a handsome young man!
Thanks Fink...I wanna believe it's in the gene pool :p

Congratulations to you and your wife. Better shop for some camo jammies!!
Thanks CC....And trust me ALREADY on it lol!

An arrow, a bullet, into a 200" buck cant beat that feeling of accomplishment! Its a day you will relive forever. Congrats to all involved. Mine is 10 months old. She is a firecracker! Brings a whole new drive to that old alarm clock firing off.

Speaking of alarm clocks. To save money you can probably unplug it. You have a really really loud one now that is very reliable. :)
LMAO!!!! Is all I can say to this one!

Congrats! Children are a blessing from heaven! Your life is going to change for the better. Enjoy they grow fast!
No doubt about it...honestly I treat Parenting as if it's a trust from the man upstairs....He's allowing me to have this blessing because He feels I'm responsible enough to handle this trust...gotta prove Him right is what I intended!

Congrats on the new son, life just wouldn't be complete without them. Hope you get some sleep too!
Thanks and I'm working on it....unsuccessfully...lol can't put him down.

Congrats Back Country! Joy is right my son was born Dec 8th and he is amazing!
Thanks....and congrats to you as well! :)

Awesome! Glad everyone is doing good!! Congrats!! Fun times ahead! Mine are 2 years old and 6 months old.
Thanks bro! and congrats to you as well!

Congratulations! Mine are 9 and 5. The best things that have ever happened to me.
Thanks! DITTO!

A HUGE congrats!

I always described the birth of my first as a "reboot." It is like the old world faded away, and a whole new one started right then.

Mine are 8,7,6,4,and 2.
BB please tell me you still have "some" hair lol?!

Btw...this is my second child. We have a 4 year old daughter as well.....but, this is a SON! Whole different playing field for me!

Last edited:

Caseyu

Aug 27, 2012
Reno, NV
congrats stalker! i can already see him trecking those rubies with you. That is exactly what life is about!!! Congratulations again!

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Congrats Backountry, you are blessed. I never had any children of my own, but I get to be a step dad. Those 3 girls and my wife are the best thig thats ever happened to me.

Kevin Root

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2011
San Jose, California
web.me.com
Congratulations Backcountry Stalker on the birth of your new son and that adventure! Having kids and family is an awesome journey! Life's journey can take you to a place that is not on any map. Enjoy the moments.