Kifaru Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ester

Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Kifaru for this awesome giveaway.

If by some chance in hell that I would win this gear, I would use it for next years high country mule deer hunt. I am slowly stocking up on required gear, and one that I still lack is a good sleeping system. The weather I Wyoming at 10,000 ft can change in an instant, and a good bag sure would make it a lot more comfortable.

Now off to visit Kifaru's site again today!

wesmc

Nov 4, 2014
Thank you, Kifaru, for this giveaway.

Admittedly, I presently have no Kifaru gear but I have long coveted a Kifaru pack of a friend. I was recently checking the Kifaru site and that Slick Bag in particular.

I would soooo have loved to have had that luxurious, light-weight pack on my recent marco polo sheep hunt in the high ranges of Asia. The weight savings would have made the trekking in those high mountains much easier and the cozy warmth would have been much appreciated by the end of the long, hard days. To make a long story short...as a matter of fact, it's all just a dream. I've never been hunting anywhere except here in WV. I'm just trying to win the this slick bag. It's the best bag that I'm aware of.

Thanks again, Kifaru!

wyo-hntr

Jan 4, 2013
Powell, WY
Thanks Kifaru for the opportunity to win some great gear. I have been looking at getting one of your ags for quite sometime. Backcountry elk and deer hunts are calling my name just need to get all the gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbc

Feb 27, 2011
ky
Thanks Kifaru. I don't own any gear of yours, but would love to win this sleeping bag. It would come in handy this upcoming season.

ScottRF

Nov 4, 2014
Thank you Kifaru for this awesome giveaway, I wish I would have had this on my Northern New Mexico elk hunt

specopsscout

Nov 4, 2014
Thanks Kifaru! I can't begin to list the number of Uncle coordinate excursions in a variety locations I'd have loved to have this gear. Korea comes to mind. I don't think I've ever been colder. Alaska was fun too, but just not Korea cold. ;)

Last edited:

Kyle watson

Nov 4, 2014
First off thanks Kifaru for the giveaway. About half an hour ago I noticed someone stole my stinky blood soaked backpack in the wallmart parking lot. I had alot of my hunting gear in that backpack because I went hunting this weekend and shot a 6/6 bull opening day. back to the bad news I just noticed my backpack is missing and I am very bummed out. anyhow I sure could use a sleeping bag on my hunt I was about five miles back shot my below pending day with about an hour left of light found it started to field dress it and a bear rushed me. Scared the daylights out of me.Too afraid to leave my meat I stuck around the rest of the night cutting up my elk deboning it. It was about 3 o'clock in the morning when I realize this is really bad idea because how cold iI was. I hiked out to get help from the buddies I made it back in there the next day with some buddies factor out and went to Walmart to buy some pork butt to help with the process of grinding it to make some sausage I come back outside to my truck and my hunting backpack is gone please keep through I need this backpack

Thanks Kifaru!

Would have loved to have this sleeping bag on a whitetail deer hunting trip when I was about 14 years old we stayed in an old cabin that was drafty as a screen door and even with the wood stove cranking it was still frigid. That morning when I woke up I could see my breath the fire had died sometime in the middle of the night making for a very crisp morning we still went hunting our only relief was the heater in the truck until we got to our spot.

Outlawvictor

Sep 9, 2014
Than you kifaru
Moving from one giveaway to the next here!

Many of you are familiar with Kifaru and their gear. It is top notch stuff and I have personally used a LOT of their equipment.

For this giveaway you will receive their latest model SLEEPING BAG and their Escape and Evade accessory pack/pocket.

To enter this giveaway you will need to:

1. Post in this thread to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. If you have used Kifaru gear post a second time with a picture of Kifaru gear in use and your name will be in the hat twice.
2. Tell us the hunt you wish you would have had this sleeping bag on this season and why. We want to hear good stories on this one, let's make this giveaway a fun read for everyone involved.
3. Visit their website and see what else they have to offer.

sHunter

Sep 7, 2014
Thanks kifaru. I would have used it on a northern Utah hunt for mountain goats. we got hit with an early snow storm while camping 10 miles from the trailhead.

sweed20

Nov 4, 2014
I have never used any Kifaru products but this seems like a good as time as any, thanks Kifaru for the chance to win a product of yours to try out.

akhobbes007

Nov 4, 2014
Thanks Kifaru.

I was on a late season Moose hunt with my brother and we had all kinds of misadventures starting with getting the drivers side windshield broken out of the boat on our trip to put the boat in the water, after replacing the drivers window with the passengers window I put visqueen over the passengers window(my side) and we started our trip down the Tanana river in Alaska and about a mile out, my brother said he forgot the tent. We decided to keep going because hunting season was coming to a close. Well we came upon a Moose that had just gotten out of the water, we landed and I shot the Moose and we proceeded to skin and butcher the Moose. It was lightly raining the whole time but I was happy we got a Moose. Well it got dark on us so we had to park on a steep cut bank and cut out a camping spot and we put up a tarp and made a big bonfire and tried to sleep under the tarp. It was pretty cold but all in all a good trip. I was going to post a photo of the Moose I killed but in my culture it is considered bragging to post photos and all that. Good luck to you all.

orrick541

Nov 4, 2014
Eugene, Oregon
Thank you very much Kifaru for making awesome products.

If I had that bag back in Early October, I wouldn't have froze do death on my Eastern Oregon deer hunt.

stay safe folks

Status
Not open for further replies.