Kifaru Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbyqueso

Nov 4, 2014
Thanks Kifaru for being the best. And participating in this giveaway. I have a sleeping bag from Kifaru. It is an older and bought used. I wish i had a new one!

Big Matt

Oct 30, 2014
Moving from one giveaway to the next here!

Many of you are familiar with Kifaru and their gear. It is top notch stuff and I have personally used a LOT of their equipment.

For this giveaway you will receive their latest model SLEEPING BAG and their Escape and Evade accessory pack/pocket.

To enter this giveaway you will need to:

1. Post in this thread to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. If you have used Kifaru gear post a second time with a picture of Kifaru gear in use and your name will be in the hat twice.
2. Tell us the hunt you wish you would have had this sleeping bag on this season and why. We want to hear good stories on this one, let's make this giveaway a fun read for everyone involved.
3. Visit their website and see what else they have to offer.

Thanks Kifaru! I wish I would have had this sleeping bag on my 2014 Oregon Metolius Unit 139 Buck hunt, as my little old crappy Columbia wasn't the greatest. I need a good heavy bag for the cold weather!

Colorado T

Aug 28, 2011
Littleton, CO
Thanks Kifaru and Eastmans for the continued giveaways. I don't have any Kifaru items....yet, but would love to try it out. Would have loved to have the sleeping bag on my 2nd season hunt this year.

WyoMagic

Sep 3, 2014
Utah
Thanks for the giveaway Kifaru! I don't have any of this gear yet but really could have used that sleeping bag during my Wyoming elk hunt when the wind and snow were beating us up.

dcannon

Feb 22, 2011
Pinedale, WY
Thanks Kifaru for solid American gear! That bag would've been awesome to use for mulies. Using synthetic insulation would be nice for wetter weather, as well as I'm looking to go floorless on my next shelter.

Victor Alleslev

Nov 4, 2014
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
Thank you!

Moving from one giveaway to the next here!

Many of you are familiar with Kifaru and their gear. It is top notch stuff and I have personally used a LOT of their equipment.

For this giveaway you will receive their latest model SLEEPING BAG and their Escape and Evade accessory pack/pocket.

To enter this giveaway you will need to:

1. Post in this thread to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. If you have used Kifaru gear post a second time with a picture of Kifaru gear in use and your name will be in the hat twice.
2. Tell us the hunt you wish you would have had this sleeping bag on this season and why. We want to hear good stories on this one, let's make this giveaway a fun read for everyone involved.
3. Visit their website and see what else they have to offer.

I seriously need this sleeping bag.
On my last hunt, one of my buddies whilst attempting to start a fire, somehow managed to spray lit lighter fluid in all directions. Luckily the camp, all hunters and most gear remained safe and out of the danger spray.... I say "most gear" as my sleeping bag hadn't fared as well. For some awful and unlucky reason, my sleeping bag... the warm hug of a camp bed, the loving cuddle one can only get out of a broken in friend that has been with you on 100's of fishing trips, was a pile of green plastic covered with melted holes and burn marks (I lovingly call them mouse holes, or air conditioning). From then on, there was NO getting warm, and the only nice thing that I could say about my old friend for the rest of the trip was that it was lighter to carry than it had ever been!

I'm still shopping for a new sleeping bag, and I can't make up my mind on which one to buy... The only way that the memory can be forever positive in my mind would be if the story of my former camp bed's demise could procure me my new sleeping bag... now that would be positive Karma!

Much love!
Vic

Mooserack

Mar 14, 2014
Thanks Kifaru for being gracious enough to sponsor this give away.
The I was, it was dark and stormy, I'm heading up into the mountains in search of goats. In my hand is by trust and well worn bow, in my other hand is a fist full of tags, deer, brown bear, and Mt. goat and on my back is Kifaru gear, lots of it. Being well equipped I proceed upwards and onward unafraid of the winds, fog, sleet and scree. The promises of adventure and memorable events is sure... Just a hint of what is in my future if I win some adventure worthy gear.

jindydiver

Nov 4, 2014
Kifaru sent me here and do I ever thank them. I love this mag (bowhunting) but in Australia it hardly ever shows up at the newsagent and when it does it costs $20 I think I will have to get a subscription.

You can never have too warm a sleeping bag when hunting Snowy Mountains deer.....
2006_1028001.jpg

streetdoctor

Oct 14, 2014
hmmm. NO thanks Kifaru. $400 for a two person tarp is insanity. Equal quality can be had for much, much, much cheaper. Just because it's marketed towards the hunting crowd doesn't inflate value 400%. Can't support a company like this.

streetdoctor

Oct 14, 2014
Kifaru sent me here and do I ever thank them. I love this mag (bowhunting) but in Australia it hardly ever shows up at the newsagent and when it does it costs $20 I think I will have to get a subscription.

You can never have too warm a sleeping bag when hunting Snowy Mountains deer.....
View attachment 11217

Or you could have just slept in that car 20' behind you...

Status
Not open for further replies.