Kifaru Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Moving from one giveaway to the next here!

Many of you are familiar with Kifaru and their gear. It is top notch stuff and I have personally used a LOT of their equipment.

For this giveaway you will receive their latest model SLEEPING BAG and their Escape and Evade accessory pack/pocket.

To enter this giveaway you will need to:

1. Post in this thread to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. If you have used Kifaru gear post a second time with a picture of Kifaru gear in use and your name will be in the hat twice.
2. Tell us the hunt you wish you would have had this sleeping bag on this season and why. We want to hear good stories on this one, let's make this giveaway a fun read for everyone involved.
3. Visit their website and see what else they have to offer.

Last edited:

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Always seem to forget to take "pack selfie" but here's a pic with the dt2 on a sheep scout. And the precious water it carries for the best scouting partner ever. She finds animals loong before I do! . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415055544.893304.jpg

A second slik bag would have come in handy a couple weeks ago on a elk scouting trip for a friends tag. Invited the wifey along.. She insisted her marmot 40* bag would do the trick. I grabbed my slick 20*. Long story short I got stuck with the women's length 40* freezin my kahones off. While she snored the night away in the slik 20* bag... I could use the sleeping bag and the e&e quite frequently.

NVBird'n'Big

Veteran member
May 27, 2011
Reno, NV
Thanks Kifaru! Don't own any gear yet but all I hear are good things!
Can't even say how many chilly nights in the back of my truck I have spent in my old cabelas bag I've had since I was 15. On the really cold ones I throw a snuggie on inside the bag (yes I said snuggie). I've got a late Nov elk tag in E NV and I know if I had a good Kifaru bag I wouldn't be dreading the cold! Thanks again to Kifaru and especially Eastmans for all of the awesome giveaways.

wa-hunter

Apr 24, 2014
thanks Kifaru!! i don't have any of your gear yet but would love to try some on my annual Idaho deer hunt!!

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Thanks Kifaru, they make some really good gear, expensive but I think worth every penny! Would love to have a slick bag for the upcoming mule deer archery hunt( especially if we get snow, pray for snow) Aron with Kifaru is a wealth of knowledge too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
Thanks Kifaru for the giveaway, don't personally have any of your gear but hear nothing but praise about it. I would have used the bag several times this year camping/hunting/scouting had it been in my arsenal.

wapiti66

Aug 21, 2011
Kansas
Thanks Kifaru, I'd love to try out that sleeping bag. I too have been stuck with the wife's choice of sleeping bag once it was actually time to crawl inside for warmth and sleep. This year on a scouting trip I slept in all the clothes in my pack and crawled into the 40* bag SHE chose to pack, in exchange for the one I packed in, a warm one.

B4U

Jan 28, 2014
MN
Thanks Kifaru. I currently do not have any of your gear, but would love to try it out in CO back country in 2015!

laxwyo

Very Active Member
Thanks kifaru for the giveaway! I'd definitely like to use that sleeping bag on my back country hunts. I don't have any of your gear but have heard great things. Would like to put your bag head to head with my marmot

Againstthewind

Very Active Member
Mar 25, 2014
Upton, WY
Thanks Kifaru! These are fun. I wish I would have had it when I got caught in a snowstorm elk hunting. It was supposed to be a day hunt, but it turned into a whiteout and I ended up sleeping under a tree without any bag. I wish I would have had any bag, but something like the slick bag would have been awesome. I am older now, but not a whole lot wiser, so I am sure something like that will happen again.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Thanks Kifaru! I have never used any of your gear and Im not sure where I would use this sleeping bag since I dont know how warm it is and my only hunt this year I slept in my truck so I didnt need a really good bag, but if I win it I will definitely find plenty of use for it!!

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Wow.great giveaway!! Thanks this would go great with my DT1! I.did a thread about switching over this year. By the way put the DT1 to good use packing out two Elk this Bow season. On your website all the time looking for a new addition to my present gear!!:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.