jocularity

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It was a very tight Christmas for one family.

The father told his small son that he could only have one small gift. The little boy said, “I want a Mickey Mouse hat.” That year he got the hat he wanted.

The next year was again very bad and the child was told that he could only choose one gift. The little boy said, “I want a Mickey Mouse shirt.” He got the shirt.

The third year was much better. The father told his son that Christmas that he could have whatever he wanted. The excited little boy shouted, “I want a Mickey Mouse outfit.”

So his dad bought him the Dallas Cowboys.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
When Chuck Norris attends a feminist rally...

He comes back with his shirt ironed and a sandwich!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Recently someone was browsing through the 40th Anniversary Issue of Reader's Digest (dated Feb. 1962), came across this reprint from the Washington News and found it quite interesting considering our current debates!

The Quote:

Vice President Lyndon Johnson received the following message from an Indian (Native American) on a reservation:

"Be careful with your immigration laws. We were careless with ours."

Reactions: Prerylyon

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The nurse asked a patient to remove his clothing and put on a gown to be checked by the doctor.

"In..in front of you?" He mumbles, shy.

The nurse says: "Don't worry, I've seen the naked human body before. The man said, "Not one like mine. You'd die laughing at my naked body."

"Of course I won't laugh!" said the nurse to the patient, "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said the patient, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing a huge male body with the smallest adult male organ the nurse had ever seen in her life. In length and width it was almost identical to a AAA battery.

The nurse unable to control herself tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.

And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing. Feeling very badly that she had laughed at the man's private part, she composed herself as well as she could.

"I am so sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

She ran out of the room.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I just got elected to President of the Flat Earth Society.
We proudly have members all over the globe

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
An angel appears in a puff of smoke to a man and says to him, "Because you have lived a good and virtuous life, I can offer you a gift: you can be the most handsome man in the world, or you can have infinite wisdom, or you can have limitless wealth." Reflecting, the man says, "I'll take the wisdom"

"Wisdom is yours," says the angel, disappearing in another puff. The smoke is barely clear before the man thinks, "I should have taken the money."

Reactions: dirtclod Az.

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
An angel appears in a puff of smoke to a man and says to him, "Because you have lived a good and virtuous life, I can offer you a gift: you can be the most handsome man in the world, or you can have infinite wisdom, or you can have limitless wealth." Reflecting, the man says, "I'll take the wisdom"

"Wisdom is yours," says the angel, disappearing in another puff. The smoke is barely clear before the man thinks, "I should have taken the money."
Someones up early this am.Going out to arrow Bambi? :cool: