jocularity

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It's their party and they want to show that they are fair and honest

I like how they keep bringing up the constitution and how they are going by it.

We need to remind them the next time that they try to go around the 2nd Amendment with their gibberish
the entire idea of a democrat that cares about the constitution is an idea worthy of the jocularity thread.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The room was full of pregnant women and their partners, and the Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, along with informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan. The teacher then announced, "Ladies, exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!"

The room really got quiet.

Finally, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand.

"Yes?" replied the teacher.

"Is it all right if she carries my golf bag while we walk?"

• Haha
Reactions: dirtclod Az.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
the entire idea of a democrat that cares about the constitution is an idea worthy of the jocularity thread.
welp they finally got around to voting . now nervous Nancy says they may delay turning it over to the senate . lol . the case is strong with these ones.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Nancy is at home in her kitchen when she hears her husband ranting at the TV. The tortured voice saying, "Don't do it!" "It won't work!" "You stupid man!" and finally, "Insanity, pure insanity!" Nancy can't take it anymore and confronts her husband, "What on earth are you watching that is making you so upset?" Sheepishly the husband replys "Our wedding video".

Reactions: Bonecollector

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Building permits
We recently applied for a building permit for a new house.
We decided it was going to be 100 ft. tall and 400 ft. wide with 9 turrets at various heights and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment system. I was going to hire some idiot to scream over the loudspeakers 4 times each day. We have enough property that it could have parking for 200 cars and my husband was going to paint it “snot green” while I insisted on pink trim.
The County Building permit office told us to go to hell.
So we sent in the application again….but this time we called it a Mosque.
Work starts on Monday. And the best part is that it will be tax exempt!
I love this country, but it’s the government that scares me.

Reactions: Bonecollector

About Eastmans'

• Eastmans’ is a three generation media based hunting company whose goal is to promote the pursuit of elk hunting, deer hunting and all western big game. Our mission is to educate and entertain along the lines of bowhunting and rifle hunting to provide sportsmen with the most up-to-date tactics, hunting gear and hunting area research for both archery hunting and rifle hunting in the West.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook