How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Got the vaccine 5 weeks ago, just tested positive for covid.
Speedy recovery my friend. They say the shot is only 97% reliable but this is only an estimate as we’re currently in the first human trial that we’re aware of. Not sure how much testing was done in that wuhan lab…

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
not a doubt in my mind the vac was invented long before the virus purposefully was released . the disease set up the greatest world governments swindle since the dawn of mankind and they not only got away with it , most cheered them on for doing it.

we reap what we sow! it is my belief that each and every individual deserves all that befalls them.

I also believe the
"new" variant strains are a hoax. there is a reason for that.
anyone else notice there were no "mutations" until the vac was rolled out and the sheep didn't line up quickly enough to get it?????

the reason fear tactics are applied is because they work well.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdan68 and Shane13

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Still kind of blah today. Was suppose to be in Utah today, and hiking the Grand Canyon starting Friday morning, been wanting to do that since I was a kid, guess that dream will wait for another day.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Still kind of blah today. Was suppose to be in Utah today, and hiking the Grand Canyon starting Friday morning, been wanting to do that since I was a kid, guess that dream will wait for another day.
If you progress like me and several others I know who had it, you will feel pretty good by day 6 and completely normal by day 9 or 10.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Wish you a speedy recovery. Any idea how you might have caught it?
Don't work with or around people, so not real sure. Only time I go out to eat or the store my wife and kids go with, so I'd think they would have been exposed too, but they haven't showed any signs or symptoms yet.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
So strange. For all you know you could have picked it up from a door-handle. Must be some contagious stuff.

I wish you a quick recovery!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
nice ! I would happily contract covid , if it would give me 18 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no joke! dead serious!!!!

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Don't work with or around people, so not real sure. Only time I go out to eat or the store my wife and kids go with, so I'd think they would have been exposed too, but they haven't showed any signs or symptoms yet.
it seems the people who are super social and never around people seem to get it more than people with normal amount of human interaction. just what i have seen. I guess i am a sheep and human guinea pig, got my first shot monday.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
there is a world war coming. sure hope we don't have to fight it under this leadership!

good news is ,it WON'T happen under this watch because they are the puppets of the very people responsible ! it is much more likely we lose without ever having had fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.