2021 Hunting Success Thread

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I'm heading up to my cabin on Saturday and will be there 8 days straight so should be able to post something from me or my sister. Weather looks nice and cool so rut should be in full swing I think. I always see lots of deer the second week of November.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I'm heading up to my cabin on Saturday and will be there 8 days straight so should be able to post something from me or my sister. Weather looks nice and cool so rut should be in full swing I think. I always see lots of deer the second week of November.
Good luck, looking forward to seeing the results!

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Good luck!

Timber Stalker

May 22, 2020
My future son in law killed this buck in Oregon on a mid October Muzzy hunt. I’m very proud of him and my daughter, they hunt, fish, ride motorcycles among other outdoor stuff together all the time. They are always on the move to their next adventure. I rough scored it at 189 gross, very nice buck for Oregon 37507A0CD6CE1-C54E-48DB-A425-389027797142.jpeg

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I missed this thread. But my bull from last week is the only animal going into my freezer and come Thanksgiving I'll transport at least half of the meat over to my sisters house for distribution. I used to fill a freezer every year but as I get older I don't eat as much red meat so I usually only shoot a large animal every few years.

I still have some deer meat from 2 years ago.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
I missed this thread. But my bull from last week is the only animal going into my freezer and come Thanksgiving I'll transport at least half of the meat over to my sisters house for distribution. I used to fill a freezer every year but as I get older I don't eat as much red meat so I usually only shoot a large animal every few years.

View attachment 37517
Nice bull! Our first year of marriage my wife and I killed two bulls and two cows. We were very picky for deer and didn't have antelope tags. I was still teaching and coaching back then and we gave away most of our take.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com

View attachment 37517
Congrats on your bull!

Reactions: THelms

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska

View attachment 37517
Guessing that blood trail was ok to follow lol

• Haha
Reactions: THelms and buckbull