2021 Hunting Success Thread

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Had a fun hunt this past weekend with the family. My son harvested his first antelope and I filled my tag on a decent buck. It was tough hunting with the numbers being down. I sure hope they limit or eliminate the doe tags near Laramie for the next few years. We saw more bucks than fawns.
View attachment 36990
View attachment 36992
Congrats to u and ur son

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Had a fun hunt this past weekend with the family. My son harvested his first antelope and I filled my tag on a decent buck. It was tough hunting with the numbers being down. I sure hope they limit or eliminate the doe tags near Laramie for the next few years. We saw more bucks than fawns.
View attachment 36990
View attachment 36992
Very cool, congrats!

Reactions: memtb and Hilltop

BrandonM

Nov 9, 2011
View attachment 36990
View attachment 36992
Nice work Hilltop! Nothing I love more than hunting with my kids!!!

Reactions: memtb and Hilltop

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
I got my Antelope 30 minutes after sunup the first morning of the season. Couldn’t have found such a great spot to set up camp and hunt without Colorado Cowboy who came along as my “guide”. He’s an awesome friend who I really enjoyed sharing a campfire with. Thx CC !!

Attachments