2017 Nevada Draw Results Coming Soon!!!!!

Laddy

Nov 19, 2013
Idaho
Nothing to do when your dreams are dashed by the random number generator but to tag next years thread.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I'll be living vicariously through my friends and wife. I threw a hell Mary to Ca for a archery deer tag so I'll see how that works out for me.

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
Somebody besides MM stole my desert sheep tag. He didn't apply so I can't be mad at him. They just reserved mine for 2017 I guess!

You said WY elk is scratching your back IKIC, did you draw there?

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Somebody besides MM stole my desert sheep tag. He didn't apply so I can't be mad at him. They just reserved mine for 2017 I guess!

You said WY elk is scratching your back IKIC, did you draw there?
Not yet. I have 8 points for elk and deer. I'll try to draw for the 2017 season.

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Ha ha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's 1 Casey. Only 49 more to go. All kidding aside the guys are cool around here but they do want you to stick around so they can get a feel for ya. Just not a 1 and done. Good luck with gathering intel on your awesome tag. Can't wait to her how you do. Good luck.

Casey Gepford

May 26, 2016
SW Idaho
That's 1 Casey. Only 49 more to go. All kidding aside the guys are cool around here but they do want you to stick around so they can get a feel for ya. Just not a 1 and done. Good luck with gathering intel on your awesome tag. Can't wait to her how you do. Good luck.
Even less now. Lol