Mount Pictures

CoHiCntry

Veteran member
Mar 31, 2011
Colorado Mountains
The bear hides? Well... a nail. Super fancy I know.
Lol!... ok was just wondering if you used something in particular that worked well. I was thinking about using a skull hooker??? I'll probably take down one of my Euros first to see what it looks like with a bear hide hanging from it. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Montana

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
Lol!... ok was just wondering if you used something in particular that worked well. I was thinking about using a skull hooker??? I'll probably take down one of my Euros first to see what it looks like with a bear hide hanging from it. Thanks for the reply.
I use this for my skulls. I cut those boards to resemble the outline of the state of Montana and then I just bent these brackets and put a bunch of electrical tape around the end of them to create kind of a ball and so far it has worked great. I suppose it would work well for the nose of the bear hide as well.
5792C947-D8CB-4E4C-9D76-1D782C0B2F92.jpeg

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
View attachment 30584
Here's my sheep.
My other mounts are taken down while we have our house on the market.
When we were trying to sell our last house, we had some negative feedback regarding the number of dead animal heads on our walls. When my wife asked if we should take some down, I said ‘no way’. I didn’t want some anti hunting a-hole to own the house we had made our home for 12 years.