Opening The Can Of Worms...Coronavirus...

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
For anyone who hasn't looked into it, you should google senators selling stocks. I won't offer my opinion but I do think all Americans should be aware. Could be just more media BS but could be real BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcseal2 and kidoggy

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
For anyone who hasn't looked into it, you should google senators selling stocks. I want offer my opinion but I do think all Americans should be aware. Could be just more media BS but could be real BS.

So my rants a week ago that everyone rolled their eyes at might have some merit. lol. Trust me, the rich will be freaking filthy rich when the dust settles from the public's panic over the COV-19.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
For anyone who hasn't looked into it, you should google senators selling stocks. I want offer my opinion but I do think all Americans should be aware. Could be just more media BS but could be real BS.
never let a crisis go to waste.not even a manufactured crisis. ;)

Last edited:

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
For anyone who hasn't looked into it, you should google senators selling stocks. I won't offer my opinion but I do think all Americans should be aware. Could be just more media BS but could be real BS.
Was actually popping into this thread to share this..

Scumbags. "Fear not sheeple, nothing to fear here, this is all under control, just some wild hoax to hurt Trump, or something" *Furiously sells hotel stocks*

Reactions: Gr8bawana

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I still have seen nothing to make me believe the 19 is anything more to fear then any old flu strain. people die of many, many, many different types of diseases every day of every year. have been doing so for centuries.

most of the folks that are dying from this one would have a fair chance dying from most any ailment they contract.
not saying it isn't tragic. just saying ,it is so.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
4 senators in total now. Better question might actually be how did they acquire a couple million dollars in stocks?

Term limits with zero lifetime benefits after service would fix most of this.

Reactions: D_Dubya and idcwby

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I agree from the outside looking in it does not look good for these senators. However if there was no insider information and these decisions are made solely on what the media was saying and what we’ve learned overseas, I did not see this as illegal activity. I am sure there is more to this and from the outside looking in it looks very unethical but I am not sure that it is nor is it illegal. I would and have done the same thing. Just doing a much smaller level. However, if they are found guilty of something, they should be punished like the common man, not like a rich politician nor should they get off easy like big game poachers. :mad:

Last edited:

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
I still have seen nothing to make me believe the 19 is anything more to fear then any old flu strain. people die of many, many, many different types of diseases every day of every year. have been doing so for centuries.

most of the folks that are dying from this one would have a fair chance dying from most any ailment they contract.
not saying it isn't tragic. just saying ,it is so.
Holy crap. You are just sad.:confused:
I suppose you believe the world is flat, humans never landed on the moon and trump is awesome.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Its funny when things get put in perspective. You have had that hat longer than I have been alive.

Pretty cool something like that can last and be with a guy so long.(y)(y)

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Good hats last a long time if they are taken care of. I have a Stetson that is pushing 45 years now and it looks as good as it did when I purchased it and if you ask me it looks better.

It would be interesting to start a thread on here just to see the age group of members on the forum here.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Good hats last a long time if they are taken care of. I have a Stetson that is pushing 45 years now and it looks as good as it did when I purchased it and if you ask me it looks better.

It would be interesting to start a thread on here just to see the age group of members on the forum here.
Start one up, I'll post.