Your Best Buck!!!!

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
This treads is a stone cold reminder of how small my best buck is. It’s is a Blacktail however and I have taken several of this caliber. Big Mule deer just seem to escape me. View attachment 37576
That's a nice buck. Worthy of that smile!

We can't go comparing to others, different regions, different genes, temperatures, habitats, times, etc. Just hunt, have fun and shoot what makes you happy.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
This treads is a stone cold reminder of how small my best buck is. It’s is a Blacktail however and I have taken several of this caliber. Big Mule deer just seem to escape me. View attachment 37576
they escape me also . but I rn't daid yet. coarse these days I pursue filling the freezer more then the bone.
I'd have to build on to my house if I killed a monster and at this point I am content not doing that. lol

Timber Stalker

May 22, 2020
That's a nice buck. Worthy of that smile!

We can't go comparing to others, different regions, different genes, temperatures, habitats, times, etc. Just hunt, have fun and shoot what makes you happy.
I was pretty happy! That was along time ago, nearly 30 years. I had a three years steak back then and was certain I figured out how to kill big Blacktails. Like a lot of things at 22 I was pretty naive.