Wyoming elk draw results

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
My son and I both were successful- going to be a fun fall!
The only any elk youth tags left in the state are general and those without apr's....fyi.

Youth tags in areas with APR's are limited same as adult hunters, but can kill antlerless elk.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
The only any elk youth tags left in the state are general and those without apr's....fyi.

Youth tags in areas with APR's are limited same as adult hunters, but can kill antlerless elk.
We plan to take advantage of the special youth season (2 days) not to far from you. He has some extreme physical limitations so if we aren't successful there, I'm hoping to get him on private to shoot a cow. First elk he doesn't care if it's a bull or cow...

Reactions: BuzzH

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
We plan to take advantage of the special youth season (2 days) not to far from you. He has some extreme physical limitations so if we aren't successful there, I'm hoping to get him on private to shoot a cow. First elk he doesn't care if it's a bull or cow...
Depending on how the draw shakes out, I'll probably be over that way as well. I know some spots that are pretty darn easy for that youth deal, hit me up.