Wyoming Antelope Success

DABAU

Jan 22, 2014
Georgia
I just got back from my 1st antelope trip to Wyoming with my father and we were both successful. As many have mentioned on this message board it truly is addictive and I am already looking forward to going back. We had an absolute blast not only hunting but just spending time together getting away for a few days. Neither of us had killed an antelope before so we were very happy with our animals for rookies. Both kills were inside 200 yards and we were able to sneak up on the animals once they went over hills, allowing us to remain hidden on both occasions they never knew we were there. Weather was good for us while we were there so overall the entire trip really worked out perfectly.

On the way back home we stopped at the Rocky Mountain National Forest in Colorado to do some sight seeing so I have included a couple pictures from there as well. Thanks to all who answered questions and offered insight as I was researching. From gear, weather, and what to expect I felt we were very well prepared based off all the feedback I got on this message board so again my thanks to all of you. Now it's on to planning the next adventure, 2015 Colorado archery mule deer.

DSC01063.jpgDSC01085.jpgDSC01087.jpgIMG_3199.jpgIMG_3200.jpg

roknHS

Sep 25, 2014
North Idaho, Tick Fever Country
Very nice..........I would certainly be happy with either of those. Next year I hope to have some pictures like that with my son.
Both of you should be very proud. And Oh the memories, that is the best treasure!
Congratulations