WY Deer & Antelope drawing results

bdan68

Nov 13, 2013
Rochester, Washington
Well I know the deadline isn't even here yet (June 1) but how long does it normally take to get results? This is the first time I've ever applied for tags in Wyoming. The doe antelope tags should be a sure thing but I'd really like to know so I can begin planning!

ceby7

Feb 21, 2011
Laurel, MT
This is the first year WY has had this late of a deadline, but I've heard the results should be out around June 21st.

bdan68

Nov 13, 2013
Rochester, Washington
Here in Washington, they tell us results will be available by "the end of June." But it's always earlier than that. The deadline was May 22nd and I expect we'll see results the second week of June.

Hopefully Wyoming will be early as well. I think they said the later deadline wouldn't affect when the results came out. Because in the past you could modify applications up to what the deadline is now.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Wyoming has stuck pretty close to all their dates this year, I wouldn't expect it any sooner than the 20th. A day or two early will be a bonus.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
After the area 7 mess last year my prediction is they don't rush it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssliger

Very Active Member
Mar 9, 2011
Laramie WY
On the bright side, we know we can hunt deer, and antelope regardless of the draw. It would be nice to draw limited quota though.

Fish

Jul 8, 2011
WA State
Aint getting any younger, so I Decided to go in the special draw for WY antelope and hope for the best. I figured with the good moisture reports there should be some good bucks running around this season. Drew CO deer so antelope first then 4 or 5 days to scout CO and the 9 day hunt. I'll be on the road most of Oct hunting. WA draw coming up and results will be a round the same time as WY. I could screw myself and draw conflicting dates for hunts but I'll have to be real lucky to do that. May have to take time off without pay, but who cares. I hope to retire some time next year, just hope I'll have the money to apply for out of state tags.
A few doe antelope tags and a fishing trip to WY is always doable.
Bring on the draw.

kiddwinner

Jun 24, 2013
Cody, Wyoming
I do and I don't. I know area 37 by where I grew up is a wreck during season unless you have private you can access. the general areas here are pretty decent but my greatest fear is bears!

ssliger

Very Active Member
Mar 9, 2011
Laramie WY
General deer isn't the greatest down south, but we don't have bears. I used to go up by Burlington the first weekend in November and it was quite depressing seeing tons of deer all on private property feeding all day long.