Who is Hunting Montana this year?

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I ate my second consecutive MT bear tag last month.

Planning on Wyoming this fall on a leftover deer tag. I'd rather buy a MT General Combo, but the cost is prohibiting that this year.
I hear you, the costs can add up very quickly if you aren't careful.

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
I was blessed to get moose tag in region 111. Will start at the end of September, hunt for about 10 days and come back last two weeks of hunting if don't get anything.

SixShooter14

Jul 28, 2015
I'll be chasing antelope with my bow the 2nd week of Sept.

Anybody want to share a camp or cup of coffee? I enjoy meeting new folks.

larrylur

Sep 20, 2011
Livermore, California
I'm going to point my truck towards Montana again this year. I have four guys making the 1200 mile journey with me. First time for them. My fourth trip in six years. The cost of deer tags is high but I've found some productive areas and each year I learn a little more. Can't wait till November!

MuleyWA

Oct 5, 2015
I myself am looking to join someone or their hunting party in Montana.
My partner bagged out and still don't have anyone to go with.
I'm from WA State but willing to meet up.
I am flexible on dates and locations if you have an extra seat or know someone who does, please advise.
I am also willing to drive if you have a tag and want to ride with me.
Please pass this along.
I'm 37yo male, married with kids.
Thanks and PM if interested.

brianboh

Jun 4, 2015
Powell, Wyoming
I might go in Montana. Moving to NW Wyoming this weekend and can not get a tag in WY but may buy one in Montana. I also do not know anyone in there and will need a hunting partner

jjenness

Very Active Member
Sep 30, 2011
Lewistown, MT
It is not a good picture, taken with my phone off the computer, but I had this guy in bow range today and couldn't get it done. Uggggg! He is in trouble next weekend when the old smoke pole gets dusted off!

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
There goes my pack out partner! Lol go get him JJ. I'll be there Wednesday afternoon to start scouting for his dad,brother, cousin...