Who else is...

smithauthor560

Jun 27, 2022
I need your advice. What do you think of Wilbur's splash wardrobe. Together with my family and friends, I'm organizing a trip. For a lengthy tour, I need quality gear. I require comfortable, high-quality costumes.

Last edited:

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I need your advice. What do you think of Wilbur's splash wardrobe? Together with my family and friends, I'm organizing a trip. For a lengthy tour, I need quality gear. I require comfortable, high-quality costumes.
I think I can accurately state that you have come to the wrong place for this kind of advice...

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
Knees Over Toes workout this morning. 10 minutes of dragging a weighted sled backwards, tibialis raises, calf raises, ass to grass lunges.... Lots of stuff that doesn't get worked much in other routines. Doesn't seem like much, but it's work.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I just returned from a 3,000 mile road trip, and my worn out hip gave me fits during much of it. I forced myself to walk for a couple hours each day after we got to the relatives place, and it did subside a bit. So, I plan to restart my regular routine at home and have a Dr. appt. on Friday to likely start the timeline for a new hip. If I had only died young, then I wouldn't have to deal with all this wearing out crap.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Pt went good for my evaluation today I have some tense muscles (abductor, hamstring and another) my knee is tracking slightly to the outside also so have some work to do with them then the meniscus part he said we will see after we fix the muscle issues

Reactions: Shane13

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
went and checked a game cam this morning. I need a new one, based on photo quality, but deer, elk, moose, bear, bobcat, coyote, wolf, turkey and porcupine where all on it. pretty cool spot.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Making progress on the knee PT seems to be helping a little with the tightness. He said most my muscle around the knee are extra tight right now. Had my recheck with doctor today finally got approval to go for mri since its now been 2 months since the start of the issue. Hopefully get in for that soon qnd find out if there's any internal or ligament damage. Or if its just a muscle issue.

Reactions: Bonecollector

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I had a checkup from my Dr. on the hip issue, and tho there is certainly arthritis, the recent pain was from bursitis, so no surgeries in the forseeable future....just grin and bear it pain. THAT I can live with. Been doing the morning exercise routine and am progressing w/o injuries towards building up to pack training rucks.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
After 4 hours of tough technical single-track climbing on the mountain bikes.
My super stud buddy is pointing to the 3rd mountain in the picture.
He is telling me, we have to climb over the next 2 mountains and we start our descent at the 3rd mountain. Tough fun ride.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
another big day in the mountains yesterday. cleared 175 trees off of a trail and still have 75 more to go. ended up being a 15 hour day when you include drive time.

Reactions: RICMIC

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Tree clearing has been a big part of my exercise routine this summer also. A large forest fire near my home last year prompted me to do some extensive clearing of budworm killed or damaged balsam fir trees. Today it will be some lawn mowing before I do some more practicing with my crossbow to prep for an elk hunt in WY. The compound bow went to the pro shop to replace a damaged cam, and that will be my preferred arrow launcher if I get it back in time.

Reactions: marcusvdk