Who else is...

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
ate to much this weekend.

I did get the chance to ride a new trail the fs built in north idaho. I actually rode it with the trail builder. pretty cool, to hear what it took to build the trail. He is a mountain biker and utilized alot of the rock slabs and fins. Just a fun trail.

the bulls are bugling, heard one from the house.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I haven't been to the gym in a couple of days. I had planned on working on the cardio pretty hard but on Sunday I had some knee pain starting. Turns out it's a skin infection that that Antibiotics are kicking to the curb as we speak. Pretty weird deal that has/has me a little knervous as knees are pretty important.

Reactions: THelms

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I may actually be able to start my pack training soon as the big fire north of me is getting under control. My exercise has been constant with my clearing dead or at risk balsam trees and brush from my property. The 26K acre fire appears to be contained 15 miles north of me due to a massive ground & air attack that has been aided by two weeks of wet weather. My wife put the family photos back up yesterday, and I will empty out the evac trailer today. I still have several loads of brush to haul to the pit, but don't plan on doing any more clearing this fall.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I may actually be able to start my pack training soon as the big fire north of me is getting under control. My exercise has been constant with my clearing dead or at risk balsam trees and brush from my property. The 26K acre fire appears to be contained 15 miles north of me due to a massive ground & air attack that has been aided by two weeks of wet weather. My wife put the family photos back up yesterday, and I will empty out the evac trailer today. I still have several loads of brush to haul to the pit, but don't plan on doing any more clearing this fall.
Good to hear

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday was a busy relaxing day for a start of vacay. Canned a batch of salsa and visited my grandma. And then went out to dinner with the family was a good day.

Saturday.

Went to a hunt expo I michigan that had a kuiu both qnd finally got to try some stuff on to figure out my size with them which was nice. Then went to a cousins house and hung out all day played basketball and football with our kids. Was great getting together again.