Who else is...

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Chest work this morning. Incline, decline and push ups, all high rep workouts.

The flat bench has always been an issue for me and for most of my adult life I have worked with dumb bells and push ups on chest day. I added the flat bench and bar back in for this 6 month cycle and it has been good but still one of the workouts I am not super motivated for.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
doing my workout this morning, the wife calls me to the dining room window, to check out the half a dozen elk in the yard.
I see alot of elk, this time of year, but not usually in the yard. pretty cool.

Reactions: marcusvdk

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I had my annual physical at the VA on Friday. The doc told me that based on the numbers and exam it looks like I will live to 107. I got a shingles and pneumonia shot and on Saturday felt like absolute crap and as of today can still barely use one arm; what's up with that? Feelin a lot better today though.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Today's = 4 mile Ruck this morning and Push day in the gym at lunch (10,8,6,4,2 Pyramid)
1. Bench
2. Squat
3. Overhead Press
4. Walking Dumbbell Lunges (3x10 each leg)
5. Tricep Pushdowns (4x15)
6. R-band Lateral Raise (4x15)
MetCon = KB Thrusters & Pushup Superset (5x10 w/60 sec. rest between sets)

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Leg day with an emphasis on Hamsrtings this morning, then 15 minute brisk walk on the treadmill. It was a pretty rough morning though - I slept terrible!

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Sleep is by far the most overlooked aspect of getting in shape! If you're not sleeping well or enough then nothing else will fall into place.

Slippery, wet snow kept me off the stadium stairs this morning... Stair-master HIIT (15 minutes) scheduled for lunch today and then some KB HIIT (15 minutes) to finish things off.

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
Upper body last night:

Curls
Reverse curls
Lateral pull downs
Tricep dips
Chest flys
Reverse flys

Something popped in my ankle on Monday and has been causing moderate pain, so no Cardio yesterday or Monday. It’s better today, will go for limited leg workout this evening.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
5 mile Ruck afterwork (the baby kept us up most of the night so no morning workout)

Lunch Workout - 15 minute KB HIIT

Down over 20 lbs overall... 247 this morning and feeling good. 225 here I come!
Keep up the good work. Those rucks are a real effective training technique, add weight to your pack and step up the pace when you reach a plateau.….keep on trucking.