Who else is...

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
5.5 mi before church
Then I have to buy a battery for the car, a battery for the tractor, (lucky me) followed by a quick bicep workout and then I’ve got a load of wood to split before hopefully jumping in the stand for some late season archery tonight.

Reactions: marcusvdk

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I am headed to WY on Saturday to do some running up and down the mountain chasing coyotes and hopefully a mountain lion. I am no where near the condition I was in last fall for my mule deer hunt, so will soon see how much I am going to pay for that. Basic exercises and wood cutting have been my fitness routine for this winter, so the cardio has been lacking.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Week four of my heavy chest 5X5 routine.
After warm-ups and getting to the workload as quick as possible, I completed 250lb x 5 x 5.
The fifth set I actually felt really good as the weight still felt moderate and one of my old favorite pump out songs came on the radio that I used in my powerlifting hayday so I cracked out 10 reps on the final set. Feeling good!

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
heck of a wind storm yesterday morning. i lost 10 trees, moved my truck and 2 minutes later tree down where the truck was.
I spent the day cuttng neighbors out. One guy's truck was stuck on the paved road between trees. Last time it was this bad, i was out for 5 days. I got pictures of three power poles broke, transformers laying on the ground ect

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
heck of a wind storm yesterday morning. i lost 10 trees, moved my truck and 2 minutes later tree down where the truck was.
I spent the day cuttng neighbors out. One guy's truck was stuck on the paved road between trees. Last time it was this bad, i was out for 5 days. I got pictures of three power poles broke, transformers laying on the ground ect
Geeze sounds like a heck of a storm. Glad you moved the truck

Travis Horner

Feb 28, 2020
Powell, WY
Friday - Light Upper Body & Hit
Superset Chest Dips 3 x 12 / Machine Row 3 x 12
Superset Dumbbell Pullovers into single dumbbell chest press 3 x 15 + 15 / Lat Pull down 3 x 15
Superset Standing Cable Fly Low to High 3 x 20 / Seated Cable Row 3 x 15
Standing Dumbbell Lat Raises 3 x 15 - Drop Set 50 % to Failure

Hit: Today Stairs - 100 Floors

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday
Elliptical series boot camp episode
2.5 min warmup

4 rds( 45 secs jog, 45 sec sprint)
4 mins(10 squat w leg raise, 10 lunge, 30 high knee, repeat till time up)

Repeat the 4 rds and 4 mins
3 min cooldown

Lifted shoulders only
Arnold press 2x10
Bent chest fly 2x15
Lateral raises 2x833444