Who else is...

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
5 mile bike yesterday, 3 to 4 mile walk today. Its been a couple years since i got on a health kick and the last time i hit it to heavy out of the gate and had knee and feet problems. Starting slow this time. 43 in September
Im 5 ft 10 inches and 210 lbs thicker build
I would like to be 190 by October. Ultimately i would like to be 175 180

Reactions: marcusvdk

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
5 days of solo whitewater and mountain biking. good times, wish i never came out of the woods.
I am extremely comfortable mtn biking solo, working on the whitewater. Lots of anxiety, even on a run i have been doing since the 90's. i got 4 runs in.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday
Elliptical series. Did this as a jog/run not walk like it was supposed to be.

2.5 min warmup
6 rds (2 min speed/2 min recovery)
2 rds (30secs speed/ 30 sec recovery)
After wards did a 4 min cooldown not in the time shown.

Also did 3x15 on lunges, squats, standing row with bands

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Had my sons 4th birthday party at the lake with my family and inlaws side. Was a very busy day and hot glad we were at the lake.

Monday
Dentist, food prep, and then picked up a jet ski trailer that I'm going to use for my aluminum boat I got last fall. Had to drive an hour one way to get it but was worth it with the deal I got. Cant wait to have my brother help me weld the few leaks in the boat and bring the boys on the lake fishing. My oldest came with me and was already asking when we were taking the boat out now that i had a trailer.