marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Weight update

Hw 364
Sw 336.8
Current weight 252.4

The last 4 weeks of steady 3-4 pounds lost ended this week only a 1 pound lose this week

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Finally got back into the gym. Started the 13 day routine that I will push through until September, excited to get back and get after it!

I have to say though, these regulations are about comical. I feel for the people required to do them, but knowing full well that many just don't make a ton of sense.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday
Recumbent bike 30 mins 11.2 miles working toward that 11.5 mile mark.

Was going to ride my mountain bike this afternoon and something isnt working right. It making load clank/creak noises when I'm pedalling. Got a guy from the biking group that does repairs coming to look at it this after noon see if it's easy fix or something he needs to bring to the shop

Reactions: Catahoula12

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday
Got a different style work out. Golfed 27 holes for a Memorial Golf Outing my dad puts together for my grandfather every year since he pasted. We get the family together and friends and have all kinds of fun. He was looking down on us yesterday cause we had a beautiful day for it.

Sunday
Woke up sore as heck lol. Abs and arms were really sore. Today was active rest day with house work and Did food prep and grocery and clothes shopping. I'm on another rotation of clothes as I'm swimming in my 2xl shirts now.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
my summer had a major change last monday. I got a call from my wife, she just broke her ankle and needs me to pick her up.
Long story, short, she performed one hell of a self rescue. she was fishing and what took her 10 minutes from her truck to her fishing spot, took an hour to get back to the truck, then she had to drive to a place i could meet her. She had surgury the next day. She snapped her fibia one inch above here ankle. in a cast\boot for 12 weeks. it is her right ankle, which is a major bummer. 9 screws and a plate. WE had a remote fly out raft trip in alaska for our 20th wedding anniversary. not this year. 2 years in a row, an ankle has screwed up summer. oh well it is amazing how life can change so fast.

• Wow
Reactions: Bonecollector

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
my summer had a major change last monday. I got a call from my wife, she just broke her ankle and needs me to pick her up.
Long story, short, she performed one hell of a self rescue. she was fishing and what took her 10 minutes from her truck to her fishing spot, took an hour to get back to the truck, then she had to drive to a place i could meet her. She had surgury the next day. She snapped her fibia one inch above here ankle. in a cast\boot for 12 weeks. it is her right ankle, which is a major bummer. 9 screws and a plate. WE had a remote fly out raft trip in alaska for our 20th wedding anniversary. not this year. 2 years in a row, an ankle has screwed up summer. oh well it is amazing how life can change so fast.
Oh man that sounds painful. Hope for a full recovery

Reactions: Bonecollector

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
28,500 "Steps" on Saturday. No weighted pack. Just water.

Sunday raked my property for 6 hours and hauled the tractor home and got out the welder and added a 100 pounds to my new rock rake and fixed a weld that broke because someone decided to wrap a chain around it to pull out a stuck truck.

1 more blown trailer tire.

Attachments

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
28,500 "Steps" on Saturday. No weighted pack. Just water.

Sunday raked my property for 6 hours and hauled the tractor home and got out the welder and added a 100 pounds to my new rock rake and fixed a weld that broke because someone decided to wrap a chain around it to pull out a stuck truck.

1 more blown trailer tire.

View attachment 31026

View attachment 31025
Sounds like a busy day