Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday rest day.

Worked then straight to Gun club to help get set up for the Gun Raffle that makes a good amount if our money for the year to pay bills and proved cheaper or free shooting to the high school trap teams and 4H programs we have

Had a very good year this year

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
night op last night, pedaling in to set a game cam for the winter. I will go back in april and retrieve.
Had a bald eagle in a tree off of the deck this morning. Someone poached a buck(5x5 I let walk a couple of times) and left it. I left it for the scavengers.
A couple of weeks ago, I saw a bunch of ravens and eagles, I went and investigated, 4 bald eagles took off when I found the small bottun buck dead. No idea on that one.

disclaimer, all I have is whitetail around me.

Reactions: marcusvdk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Easy Recovery run from the Increased mileage/volume as well as speed work this week. Continue to push the weights as well.
Not only do I enjoy working out and staying in shape but I look at it is prepping for next years season. Get after it boys!

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Ok.....Im back in the fight now. Over here at work.
Gonna do one week of all body work outs then 5 weeks of specific single muscle workouts.

All body day. 2 exercises each body part. 3 sets 10 reps medium weight.

Legs - goblet squat / hamstring curls
Chest - dumbell fly/ incline bench
Back - wide grip lat pulls/ deadlift
Shoulders - barbell mil press/ side lat raise
Arms- tri extensions / incline dumbell curls
Core - planks / hill climbers

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Rifle season here in PA but took the bow this morning, 3 doe ,1 spike no shots. Came home got an hr workout in, decorated gingerbread house with the kids & back out tonite. Caught a nice mature doe feeding at about 150yds, no rest & sketchy shot otherwise...passed up a few yearlings.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Marcus, where is the other 0.6 mile brother....? 🤓
Hope things are progressing for you. I see you're again pounding the workouts consistently. Awesome!
Yeah I know I thought the same thing I was pushing last night but just wasnt going as fast as normal. Not sure if the legs were tired or what

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Had a call today from the Bariatric office they cancaled my last weigh in appointment for tomorrow and schedule my consult with my surgeon for next tuesday. Which means I'm very close to getting my surgery date and time.