Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday

Feeling bit better did part 3 of 3rd mountain on the elliptical.

3 min warmup
1.5 min strength, 1.5 min speed 6 rounds
1 min cool down

398 feet of elevation gain
The app did an update and for some reason isn't showing that in the screenshot anymore. Next part I looked at is 890 feet of elevation gained

Attachments

Reactions: Timr245

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
3 mile run at lunch again today. Working all weekend & nursing a stupid shoulder so maybe back tonite & legs tomorrow morning.

Anyone ever have rotator cuff issues? Think thats what Ive been dealing with. Find out the 11th.

Reactions: marcusvdk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Tim
Yes I did several years ago.
One big thing I used to do was often sleep with my hands lace behind my head. This is a big no no. Stopping this was a big improvement.
Wishing you luck!

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Tim
Yes I did several years ago.
One big thing I used to do was often sleep with my hands lace behind my head. This is a big no no. Stopping this was a big improvement.
Wishing you luck!
Thanks BC! Its been naggin me but Ive figured out flat benching, which I haven't done much of due to my fused wrist, is the culprit really aggravating it. Im eliminating that until I see the doc.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday was feeling it after work and working out 7 straight days also so rested

Sunday
Went and visited family at the camp ground and did some (4hours) fishing with my cousin, uncle, and brother. Caught a bunch of bass, pan fish, and perch. Cousin wanted the perch to take home so we all kept perch and ended up with 18 perch big enough to fillet and a few panfish. I'm allergic to fish & shellfish so I was all good with him keeping mine lol

Attachments

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday weighed in realized I hadn't done it the last two mondays due to traveling to Minneapolis and then the following weekend going to my sister wedding.

Was down 0.4 pounds to 350.2 not big drop but I'm sure my anniversery vacation didnt help that number. Been doing pretty good at getting close to the macro goals the nutritionist set when I started my 6 month regime. I go for nutrition 102 class Wednesday morning. And then the 16th have my first of four 30 min exercise times with the physical trainer.