Who else is...

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
Threw on Dwight Schuh packframe with 60 lbs of kettle balls inside then hiked Timberline Lodge to ZigZag Canyon then Paradise Park then straight up 1,000' to the top of Mississippi Head. Bust out two venison pasties baked the night before and hammer them. Then just standing there staring at the crumbling top of Mt Hood - tempted to shoot up to the Pearly Gates and summit - but it was late. 13.5 miles, 4,500' elevation in raw Wes Watson mode. Good job guys keep crushing it.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday

Feeling bit better did part 3 of 3rd mountain on the elliptical.

3 min warmup
1.5 min strength, 1.5 min speed 6 rounds
1 min cool down

398 feet of elevation gain
The app did an update and for some reason isn't showing that in the screenshot anymore. Next part I looked at is 890 feet of elevation gained

Attachments

Reactions: Timr245

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
3 mile run at lunch again today. Working all weekend & nursing a stupid shoulder so maybe back tonite & legs tomorrow morning.

Anyone ever have rotator cuff issues? Think thats what Ive been dealing with. Find out the 11th.

Reactions: marcusvdk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Tim
Yes I did several years ago.
One big thing I used to do was often sleep with my hands lace behind my head. This is a big no no. Stopping this was a big improvement.
Wishing you luck!

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Tim
Yes I did several years ago.
One big thing I used to do was often sleep with my hands lace behind my head. This is a big no no. Stopping this was a big improvement.
Wishing you luck!
Thanks BC! Its been naggin me but Ive figured out flat benching, which I haven't done much of due to my fused wrist, is the culprit really aggravating it. Im eliminating that until I see the doc.