Who else is...

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Today was a shoulder maintenance day. Just did some very light weights at a wide variety of movement ranges. Will be mowing the yard this evening.

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
Yesterday was Week 3 Day 1 of Heavy Pack 20 for me. I forgot about that one. It's no joke. I wanted to quit after every rep about halfway through the workout. But I didn't. I kept up with the athletes in the video pretty well, except for the last AMRAP where I was almost 1 round behind them. But they're probably 25 years younger than me, so I gave myself the win anyway. :D :D

Reactions: marcusvdk

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I have been walking quite a bit while visiting my wife's relatives in Washington state. Back home, the catch-up chores have kept me busy, but am still making time for a regular routine of morning exercises. I am guiding a 10 day canoe trip in Ontario's Quetico wilderness at the end of the month, and don't want to fall flat on my face in front of a bunch of Boy Scouts.
I used to do a push-up challenge while on a canoe trip, but ended that a few years ago after not being able to crawl out of the tent the next morning.
Hang in there Marcus.

Reactions: marcusvdk