Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I pumped out 23 pullups this morning as part of my regular exercise. I haven't done that in over 30 years. I don't know any 20 year olds who can do it. I saw a young man shadow sparing while driving thru town yesterday and thought about stopping to give him a real challenge. What do you guys think. I'm not 70 until August.

Reactions: memtb and marcusvdk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I pumped out 23 pullups this morning as part of my regular exercise. I haven't done that in over 30 years. I don't know any 20 year olds who can do it. I saw a young man shadow sparing while driving thru town yesterday and thought about stopping to give him a real challenge. What do you guys think. I'm not 70 until August.
Heck yeah!

Reactions: marcusvdk

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
My weekly routine includes 2 days of MtnTough HP20 workouts, 2 days of full body weight lifting (squat, hinge, lunge, push, pull and carry movements), 1 day of arms, shoulders and calves. And I just added some Knees Over Toes Guy exercises to each day's workout in hopes of strengthening my knees and avoiding any patellar tendonitis from running.

I'm 55. Doing all of this with my 25 yr old son. I can keep up with him most of the time. Yesterday it was 110 degrees in our home garage gym. I had to skip 2 sets of Bulgarian split squats, after lots of other leg stuff. I'm hoping it won't be 110 in Colorado in September. LOL

Reactions: RICMIC

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I can tell already that I have some work to do on my legs and cardio before my two elk tags this fall/winter. I just have too much stuff to do other than exercise....it's tough being retired. I plan to do a lot of walking with the dog while on the family trip to Wash. in June, and will start some hard core pack training after we get back home.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I can tell already that I have some work to do on my legs and cardio before my two elk tags this fall/winter. I just have too much stuff to do other than exercise....it's tough being retired. I plan to do a lot of walking with the dog while on the family trip to Wash. in June, and will start some hard core pack training after we get back home.
Good luck getting ready and congrats on both elk tags!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Man been busy around my house this week. I've been taking it a little light on workouts and resting more as I was feeling fatigue really bad.

Wednesday last week
Rode the stationary bike 25 mins

Thursday
Rode stationary bike 30 mins

Friday
Elliptical run

Saturday
Helped pack up the garage sale.

Sunday
Opened camper up did a few repairs and backed for our camp trip this weekend along with house chores

Monday
Push mowed the yard

Tuesday
Planted my 3 flats of veggies in the garden and have the garden all ready go.

Wednesday today
Ill probably do a light run after work to loosen up the run muscles again.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Nice work 👏

Reactions: RICMIC

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Upper chest this morning, cardio day tomorrow.

I may start the MTN Tough program on Monday, can't decide if that is going to leave me with regret or not though LOL.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I have some industrial logging going on next to the house. I ranged the machinery at 1255 yards last night from my deck. The unicorn wife asked me if i wanted to put up some gongs and get a new 1000 yard rifle to shoot them.

So what should i get, I kind of think a 308 because the pandemic proved you can always get 308. but is that a 1000 yard cartridge?