Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Ok this new work schedule got me all screwed up. I got to figure out a new routine for the next little while well I'm on these 1-930pm shifts

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Awful back spasm yesterday lifting a plate tamper (as the Kubota sits nearby) so I’m out of commission until further notice. Damn garage addition is eating me up lately. :mad:

Supposed to complete my Spartan Trifecta for the year next Saturday, now that’s likely going to be pushed back. Thats the real bummer, 7 months of training my a** off only to not race the last venue I really wanted to.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Awful back spasm yesterday lifting a plate tamper (as the Kubota sits nearby) so I’m out of commission until further notice. Damn garage addition is eating me up lately. :mad:

Supposed to complete my Spartan Trifecta for the year next Saturday, now that’s likely going to be pushed back. Thats the real bummer, 7 months of training my a** off only to not race the last venue I really wanted to.
That's sucks Tim hopefully a quick recovery to get back to normal

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday

Spent 3-4 hours doing yard work. Mowed, weeded garden, edged and trimmed, and cleaned gutters. Got the yard back to looking like we live here after being gone on vacay and coming right back to 5 straight days at work.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Got a solid chest and triceps day in with 15 minutes on the elliptical to close it out. Tomorrow is squat day with weighted stair climbs for cardio.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday

Drove to my parents and split wood with the splitter from 10:30-3, so 4.5 hours. Got little over a cord of wood split.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I will say the assembly line process of todays medicine is interesting. There are definanlty good physical therapist and really bad physical therapist. Ultimalty it is up to you for your health. as in everything in life, it is up to you.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I will say the assembly line process of todays medicine is interesting. There are definanlty good physical therapist and really bad physical therapist. Ultimalty it is up to you for your health. as in everything in life, it is up to you.
My knee surgeon bought the physical therapy place I went to. He wanted to have the ability to control the process from top to bottom.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
scott

makes a lot of sense to me.

I am definatley missing singletrack right now, I should also be leaving next week for a week of whitewater, but next year.
I have 25 miles of the salmon river to float, and then I will have solo boated the entire salmon river.

sigpros

Very Active Member
Aug 10, 2011
missouri
Thursday 4 mile ruck carried my 10 year old daughter the last half mile
Friday 4 mile ruck with "beach" workout
3 rounds
20 flutter kicks ruck held in the air
30m bear crawl dragging ruck
20 russian twist with the ruck