Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Finally made it to new Hampshire for our resort ready to hike some after seeing a ton of beautiful country on our drive in. Niagara falls was great went on the maid of the mist.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
View from breakfast area this morning. So beautiful up here in the white mountains. Walked around story land with the kids today they reallly enjoyed it. Around 12000 steps between 11-430. Then a after dinner swim did laps with my oldest wanting to race.

Tomorrow if weathers good again going further up the mountain to park and my wife's uncles going to show us around the hiking trails to see waterfalls and scenic routes hoping to get a moose sighting well we are here

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Weekend camping trip with the family, ate wayyyy too much, even had 6 beers Friday night which is the first 6-pack Ive drank since a January wedding, time to get back after it. Will say that as of this morning the few nagging aches and pains I had are gone so I must have needed the break.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Never underestimate the benefit of REST. I often take an "active" rest day to get me over the hump if it's been a tough week of workouts. I find these are very very beneficial.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Some nice scenic hiking today. Some short 1/2 milers to the river views and then a long 2.5 mile hike with my 3 and 5 yr old we did it in 1 hour and 30 mins including picture stops route said it was normally 1 hour 15. Climbed a pretty steep incline from start to top of flume gorge which was start around 600 ft up to 1600 feet. Had the heart and legs going lots of elevation change.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Squat day today, went pretty well. I am at 5 months on this program so I am kind of expecting a plateau to fight through here soon. Should come just in time for hunting season when my routine changes drastically ha.

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
Still out of town. Found a nice park by the hotel with a 1/2 mile loop. Had my best mile on the first mile at 9:45. Went downhill from there. Last mile I incorporated lunges and squats to really activate and try to get sore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Looking for a challenge? I've been working on RX-ing this one... not there yet but getting closer each week.

45:00 minute time limit, 1x1 work/rest ratio

Set 1 x 5 rounds
80% of Bench Press 1rp max x 3
15 Calorie Row

Set 2 x 5 rounds
80% of Barbell Back Squat 1rp max x 3
15 Calorie Assault Bike

Set 3 x 5 rounds
80% of Barbell Deadlift 1rp max x 3
25 Slam Balls w/#20 ball

Good Luck!