Which Eastmans team member would you want to hunt with the most?

BuckeyeDIY

Mar 13, 2011
Little Hocking, Ohio
Why do I feel like I'm walking on thin ice as I'm writing this? I have liked everyone of the staff, but just like anything else I have a favorite. Nate Simmons has my vote, that guy is a Stone Cold Killer and he is almost always packin a Bow. Before I close this I just want to say again and again, I LIKE ALL OF THE EASTMANS ALSO::D

dhershberger

Jul 28, 2011
NM
Yeah, I'd definately go with either Guy Eastman or Nate Simmons also. Guy is awesome with a rifle and Nate is a beast with a bow. It sure would be hard to chose between those two guys.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
BuckeyeDIY, why would you do that to someone, and make them choose! Ha Ha...I would like to follow Nate around for a season, I think a guy(or gal for Jen)could learn alot from him in a season. Guy would be fun to go with also, because usually when he takes some one hunting, they end up at Sportsmans Warehouse going on a shopping spree before the hunt.

fatrooster

Jul 5, 2011
Spring Creek, Nevada
It would be fun to go with Guy or Mike or Ike because I'd like to listen to old family hunting stories. Love those old Gordon Eastman films. David Long for Mulies because he is just so obsessed with them. A person could learn a lot from him. Nate Simmons for Mulies or Elk. Love the way he marches through hard luck and finds game when the game is scarce. All are hard core hunters anf have my respect which makes any of them good to hunt with. fatrooster.

Elkcrazedfrk

Feb 21, 2011
I'd go with any or all of them..I love to hunt and love the comradry of hunting with others. I think they all have great ethics are in good hunting shape and I'm sure I'd get along with any of them.

Shooter

Feb 22, 2011
Washington
It's not even close for me. It would be Mike. Because when Mike missed that big ole muley I'd be there to dump him. I'm just kidding we all miss once in a while. But most of Mike's I think are on film lol. But to be serious it really would be Mike. He's forgotten more about Mule deer hunting than I will ever know. Eastmans is the only hunting show that my dvr is set to record.

Last edited:

miller1

Mar 7, 2011
Michigan
I would go with Nate for sure, never had much desire for rifle hunting, so bow hunting the backcountry with nate would be amazing.

fatrooster

Jul 5, 2011
Spring Creek, Nevada
I forgot to mention Mike Duplan. I'd hunt any animal with that guy. It dosen't matter what he hunts, where he hunts it or how bad the situation, he always comes out with a trophy. You don't here as much about him as you do the other Eastmans people, and he might not actually be employed by them, but I've seen him contribute a lot to the magizine and he is one heck of a hunter. fatrooster.