The Memes Thread!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
The guy has his shortcomings and often I wish he would stop talking, but definitely far from being a loser. Anytime that guy gets knocked down he keeps coming. A true picture of American grit.
By the way he’s been awful quiet the past several days. I think he knows something that the American people do not. I have a hunch as more and more voter fraud becomes known he will be reelected as the United States president. Democrats say there’s no way there’s any voter fraud, but that’s all the Democrats bitched about for the past four years. Why is it impossible to believe that they plotted to do just that in this election. Look at the circus they have conducted this past year especially. Do you think it’s coincidental that democratic state governors started to crack down on protest, rioting and looting once they perceive Joe Biden won the election? Do you think it’s coincidental that Pfizer came out with the Covid vaccine to months ago and wait until after the election and Joe Biden supposedly one before making the announcement? Every day there’s new evidence coming forward by the tens of thousands of votes. As it currently stands Donald Trump is leading in electoral votes which have been signed off by the state. Also there is no declared president elect until December 14 when the electoral college will then vote on who our next president will be.
I hope and pray that I am wrong and there was no voter fraud and at least something in this country operates correctly and we can have some integrity in the election process. But I fear we do not. I am sure there is cheating on both sides but it appears it’s been taken to an entirely different level.
If the election is deemed to be fair and Biden wins the presidency then I will call him my president. I will not riot and protest. I will get up and go to work tomorrow. But mark my words, if the voter fraud trend continues and Trump is the next president there will be a huge spike in a looting and rioting again by the Democrats. It’s amazes me the length big tech led by the dems have gone.
Sorry for the rant but this is getting ridiculously obvious and people need to wake up. There is a reason main stream media does not cover these things....

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
If the election is deemed to be fair and Biden wins the presidency then I will call him my president. I will not riot and protest. I will get up and go to work tomorrow. But mark my words, if the voter fraud trend continues and Trump is the next president there will be a huge spike in a looting and rioting again by the Democrats. It’s amazes me the length big tech led by the dems have gone.
Sorry for the rant but this is getting ridiculously obvious and people need to wake up. There is a reason main stream media does not cover these things....
You really did drink the kool-aid.
You are hilarious! Voter fraud? Show us proof or even any evidence. You're just repeating what the desperate gop is saying.
There is a very good reason your president is unable to show ANY voter fraud. Because there isn't any. That's why lawsuit after lawsuit has been thrown out across the country.
Get over it, he lost.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
You are hilarious! Voter fraud? Show us proof or even any evidence. You're just repeating what the desperate gop is saying.
There is a very good reason your president is unable to show ANY voter fraud. Because there isn't any. That's why lawsuit after lawsuit has been thrown out across the country.
Get over it, he lost.

View attachment 32836
If he lost legitimately, he lost, but "your president"?
What country do you live in that Trump isn't your president too?
Because if Biden gets elected legally he'll be the president of these United States of America, our president, just like Trump is till January 20th 2021.

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Show us proof or even any evidence.
There is a very good reason your president ....
View attachment 32836
So very sad.
Democrats blame the president (“the” president... not just “my” president) for dividing the country but how about your words...“Show us Proof” and “your president”.
Who’s “us” ?
And why “ your president”?
Words like that are what divide the nation.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Get over it, he lost.

View attachment 32836
not yet he hasn't. media backing does not a winner make! maybe there was . maybe there wasn't .
I for one want to see the lawsuits go to court where the truth might come out.
I don't hold out much hope this election will be overturned but if there was fraud IT is my belief those responsible ,regardless of political affiliation, should be tried and executed when/if found guilty.
wether trump wins or not , it is my hope his last act of defiance might shine the light on the swamptards.

that's the big difference between a conservative and a liberal.

conservatives believe in rule of law while liberals merely see law as a tool for submission.

seeing as how libs have been crying election tampering for the past 4 years ,one would think they would also like to see it brought to light. but alas .... any evil is acceptable so long as it serves their agenda.😞

such are NOT honorable men!!!

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
So very sad.
Democrats blame the president (“the” president... not just “my” president) for dividing the country but how about your words...“Show us Proof” and “your president”.
Who’s “us” ?
And why “ your president”?
Words like that are what divide the nation.
it is a polar opposite of ideologies that divide the nation. it is very clear that until one side wins and the other loses their can never be unity . nor should there be .

this will not be a popular statement but is the plain simple truth nonetheless, there are certain moral differences that can never be compromised! it is these differences that divide us and refusing to speak of it or acknowledge it simply make it worse.
a nation divided by such principles WILL fall and that is as it should be.

right simply can not and should not befriend wrong!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Get over it, he lost.

View attachment 32836
if I’m not mistaken two Senate positions have been overturned already. There is plenty of proof out there if you turn the channel away from CNN. I’m not gonna clog this thread with all the proof that I am seeing boiling up. Do a little research and educate yourself. All I’m asking for is a fair election, period.
I really hope in two years from now, if Biden does win the presidency, I’m not showing you proof of the left’s agenda. Then and only then will you understand and then it will be too late.
maybe we should start a new thread for this 🤷‍♂️

Let’s get back to the laughs.