The Memes Thread!

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
When did I say non-citizens should be allowed to vote?
You are seriously mistaken. NOBODY is advocating for non-citizens to have voting rights. But I do believe that EVERYONE that has voting rights should be able to vote without the republican voter suppression efforts.
Why are republicans making it more and more difficult for people to vote?
It doesn't matter what anyone says because the trump cult is all in.
Carry on, I will not engage in any further discussion with the trump cult members.
View attachment 32597
I appreciate your response. I am simply trying to understand others views. Our country is very divided right now and I believe it is a good idea to try to understand all Americans.

To respond to your point of view above- I do believe you answer your own question in your earlier statement. If nobody wants illegal citizens to be able to vote, shouldn't people have to simply show they are legal at the time they cast a vote? I also believe it is much easier to vote in 2020 than it has ever been. There is mail in voting, early voting, drive up voting, etc.

I live in rural America so I'm possibly out of touch with other parts of the country. Would be glad to learn if there really are instances where legal citizens aren't able to vote.