The Memes Thread!

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
I didn't make any assumption at all. I asked a simple question. I am a minority (according to our government) and my son is black. Color doesn't mean anything to me. I'm trying to understand your point of view. You are a hunter and love the outdoors but have differing political opinions so I asked a question. PM me if you are uncomfortable answering publicly.
Hilltop ask if you believe non citizens should be able to cast a vote. Most of us do not think so. If you do, can you educate us on why you feel that way?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Hilltop ask if you believe non citizens should be able to cast a vote. Most of us do not think so. If you do, can you educate us on why you feel that way?
move on folks . he ain't gonna answer .I don't think he's got the stomach for an actual conversation on subject. he simply likes to stir folks up and folks never fail to swing from the strings he dangles.
I don't know but could be he doesn't even know why he believes what he believes, so he simply doesn't have an idea how to respond. this describes a very large portion of our population.

besides ,silence is all the answer needed . if a man can't back his beliefs it isn't necessary or even prudent to take them seriously .

this is a memes thread . eezz all good! I for one am glad the man is trying to contribute. even if I do disagree with pretty much his every thought. :D

Last edited:

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
When did I say non-citizens should be allowed to vote?
You are seriously mistaken. NOBODY is advocating for non-citizens to have voting rights. But I do believe that EVERYONE that has voting rights should be able to vote without the republican voter suppression efforts.
Why are republicans making it more and more difficult for people to vote?
It doesn't matter what anyone says because the trump cult is all in.
Carry on, I will not engage in any further discussion with the trump cult members.

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
At 43 years old I have voted Democrat several times after turning 18. At that time i always considered my self a conservative Democrat and there was several people that i knew that felt and said the same. The north east ohio of my childhood was populated by hard working steel workers and auto workers. At that time the small city that i live in close proximity had 25 thousand steel workers and also approximately 25 thousand auto workers not including all the truck drivers and motor repair shops and countless small shops that made a living off those factories. After nafta its gone .... all of it . I now live in the heart of the rust belt . I was born and raised Democrat and i really doubt ill ever vote blue again. As Americans we have one vote a piece , thats it. All we can do is make the best decision we can at the time and move on. Trying to change someone mind on politics is like trying to change someone's religion, its very unlikely. 95 percent of Americans on opposite sides cannot have a conversation about it calmly. Although I now 100 % disagree with the Democratic party i do have faith that people are starting to realize how much that party has changed over the last 20 years (or i grew up ). If joe Biden is elected president for the good of are country and the future of my children I wish him the best . I have put memes on here making fun of him as much as anyone else. Im big on titles, i believe policeman should be called officer and i believe the president should be shown even more respect. I referred to barrack Obama as president Obama, I refer to Donald Trump as president Trump and somehow the country decides to elect joe Biden as president... Then its president Biden in my home. I think are children and grandchildren need to hear that from us. Its ok to disagree with are leaders decisions and actions ( in fact are duty) its not ok to be disrespectful. Whoo ok im done peace. ...

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
When did I say non-citizens should be allowed to vote?
You are seriously mistaken. NOBODY is advocating for non-citizens to have voting rights. But I do believe that EVERYONE that has voting rights should be able to vote without the republican voter suppression efforts.
Why are republicans making it more and more difficult for people to vote?
It doesn't matter what anyone says because the trump cult is all in.
Carry on, I will not engage in any further discussion with the trump cult members.
View attachment 32597
Well, we ask a real question with no malice intended but your response doesn’t explain anything and then calls us cult members.
That’s too bad.
We wanted to hear your thoughts.
Well, as Kid said “this is a memes thread” so let’s get back to that.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
the democrats of today are NOT the democrats of yesterday the democrat party has shifted way to the left of what it once stood for. and in their minds there is no forgiveness for those rational souls who will not shift with them. only hatred and contempt.

likewise . the republican party ,while some few have shifted far to the right , the majority of said party have become the democrats of yesterday.

the major difference between the to parties is conservatives wish to take care of themselves and their loved ones by their own labor . while liberals wish the very people they despise take care of the needs of themselves and their loved ones.

folks vote what they are . I am a conservative . it is not my place nor my wish to control the lives of others . I believe in free speech and will fight to the death to retain it . even for those whose beliefs make my head explode with disgust.

liberals wish only to silence discourse . they wish to control or kill anything contrary to their beliefs . in their minds there is no action to despicable to use to achieve their goals.

I will not try to sway which way one should vote. as I said above ,"FOLKS VOTE WHAT THEY ARE!"

I will simply implore those who care which way the nation goes to
GET OUT AND VOTE what they are !!

I still have some small measure of faith in the good of man. in a bit under two short weeks we get to see if that faith is warranted or not.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
How about a hunting memes thread as opposed to an unruly
political memes thread?
Make Eastmans Great Again! 💥
I like the any memes goes better . put up what's relevant at the time. as long as we can keep it civil and keep it to merely poking fun, why censor content???????? nothing good ever comes of that. I see nothing unruly???
this site is already great , don't fix what isn't broken.

this election WILL directly effect the future of our sport. besides .. a thicker skin can do no one harm.

Last edited:
Reactions: idcwby