The Memes Thread!

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
^^ Poor timing for that Gr8banana !!
Trump knew how to deal with Putin.
But here's today's headlines ...

"Gen. Keane on Biden, Putin summit: 'Lost opportunity' not to have joint press conference"
President Biden won't hold a joint press conference after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.
GEN. JACK KEANE (RET.): What's happening here is Biden's handlers are just trying to protect him because clearly, he can be forgetful at times. We've seen that in some of the public press conferences had so far, and he's prone to gaffe. And I think there are concerns that in the free-wheeling nature of a press conference, Putin would likely show him up.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
^^ Poor timing for that Gr8banana !!
Trump knew how to deal with Putin.
But here's today's headlines ...

"Gen. Keane on Biden, Putin summit: 'Lost opportunity' not to have joint press conference"
President Biden won't hold a joint press conference after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.
GEN. JACK KEANE (RET.): What's happening here is Biden's handlers are just trying to protect him because clearly, he can be forgetful at times. We've seen that in some of the public press conferences had so far, and he's prone to gaffe. And I think there are concerns that in the free-wheeling nature of a press conference, Putin would likely show him up.
He would run circles around him. The worse part the ones that actually voted for him wouldn’t even realize it. 🙁

Reactions: Winchester

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I hear ya.

If I had $1 for every time someone from Pittsburgh called me asking me about my extended warranty on a truck I sold 5 years ago I could go buy a new truck.

Reactions: idcwby